OTO Biscuit Update
Oto Machines introduces "Der OTO", a new firmware update for its Biscuit FX processor.
Der Oto is designed to turn Biscuit into a 2 oscillators monosynth with a 16 step sequencer, for free.
- 2 oscillators with Saw, Square, Sine, FM, Noise,
- Glide and detune,
- One Envelope Generator (Mod to Filter and Pitch) with Attack, Decay and Sustain pots,
- One LFO with Triangle, Square and S/H waves (Mod to Filter and Pitch),
- AM Mod, Swap, XOR, bit-reducer FX,
- 16 step sequencer (Tap or MIDI sync) with transpose: Note, Length, Accent (with Master pot) and Glide on each step,
- 8 user Synth presets and 8 user Sequencer presets,
- 8 Synth factory presets,
- Key combination to easily switch between Biscuit and Synth mode.
You can buy a special overlay and make your own.
Head to OTO Machines for more.