Hanika Basic Cut PF user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
- The guitar I am reviewing is actually the Hanika 50PF - which is very similar to this model. The main difference is the cutaway and the pickup system (which is a very good AER System). Also the Basic Cut PF comes with a nice gig bag and you can choose a smaller neck. Usually they are 50mm but it is also possible to go down to 48mm (for electric guitar players). Note that this Basic Cut costs about twice as much and if you don't need a cutaway (who needs that anyway on an acoustic guitar?) or a slimmer neck it might be more cost efficient to have a pickup built into the 50PF
The 50PF model has a 52mm nut and is built as a classical concert guitar. The top is made of Spruce and the body is made of rosewood - everything is fully massive. Neck and bridge are also made of rosewood. The guitar is built in Germany and even though it is an entry level guitar this is not a cheap one. Basically you will pay the €500 - €600 for a professional guitar that is trimmed down wherever possible. So insted of buying an instrument that looks great but is built of inferior materials you get the best materials and construction with very little ornaments and binding instead. The Hanika 50 Series wants to sound good above all!
A lot of players do also find the look quite pleasing. This instrument will get better over the years and will not become obsolete. It plays like a much more expensive instrument and if you can afford it I would always recommend these over competitors like Alhambra, Höfner, Ruben or other popular brands.
- The guitar is a classical guitar and has all the basic measurements (65cm scale, 52mm nut, classic body, etc.). The Rubner tuners are very good and keep the instrument nicely in tune. A lot of Spanish guitars up to twice the price are still being sold with terrible tuners!
- The sound of Hanika is very classical but not quite as warm as the Spanish guitars. It has a more modern sound that also allows for more modern compositions and songs to be played. It works very well with high tension strings. I have heard from customers at the store I worked at that they like the warmer 'Spanish' sound better. I think though this is a matter of taste and not objective quality. The Hanika is a very good sounding guitar (especially for the price) and it deserves to get a 10 for this.
- Overall Opinion
- About seven years ago Hanika Guitars was passed on a generation and Armin Hanika has given his models a more modern look. The quality is of the highest standard and if you can (or want to) afford it I would definately recommend this instrument over any other nylon string guitar in this price range. I worked in a guitar store for over five years and have never had any problems with this brand!
User reviews in other languages
- Guitar factory in Germany.
Table massive pica.
Wicker covers the bottom and mahogany.
Touche, head and bridge rosewood.
Channel cedar barr amricain a length of bne acting as reinforcement sleeve.
Satin finish varnish "open pore".
Rubner Mcaniques dore no frills but excellent quality.
Cordes Savarez Alliance standard quality 500 ARJ Corum
19 frets, basic no microphone, but can be a team option with double micro prampli AK15 + Ref. AK15 +: a microphone under the Silet easel and microphone acoustic guitar. The SETTING THE prampli has a balance between the two microphones and a SETTING THE volume.
The handle is plutt round, but not too pais, and therefore quite comfortable.
Width of the button: 52mm.
- The handle is perfect I got. Classical guitar, I prfre a round profile Profile too flat. The handle is enjoyable throughout its length. The satin finish enhances the feeling of softness in the game but not too slippery to handle.
CHAC is remarkable for acute (sudden forced pan) and the sound is good rev up dernires frets.
The guitar is super lgre, ergonomics is also perfect. You feel immediately comfortable.
The sound is amazing!
What impressed me most is the deep bass sound and projection. This guitar "breathes" well and one feels directly that are in any matrial Premire quality.
- I was looking for a clear, notes cristalinnes especially in the treble (sound reminds plutt a folk guitar with nylon strings roundness and more) and I found my happiness.
I tried many other guitars before this one, and for me, this is a report Hanika quality great price.
Just sorry, but really to be difficult, prsence too low mark, a bit too hot I got ...
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for over a month and I am delighted!
As mentioned above, I've tried a lot before buying it, and it is really a good notch above the rest.
We feel the rigor of German-made!
Extraordinary price quality ratio.
I would do the same choice without hsiter. If in the future my means permit, a happy j'acqurirai guitar brand in the same finish suprieure.
You can buy it eyes closed! The quality is there! Verify if the sound just right for you!