Yamaha CGX171SCF user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Fund thinner than normal classical string action and especially very pleasing for those coming from the electric (nothing to do with the standard classic 2 miles as the crow flies over the key ... ), which does for me the main reason for purchase.
Channel reinforced electric type, so a profile very end is possible despite a width at nut consquente (52mm). In fact a wizard is very similar Ibanez 7, although a fall is my main epr!
Sensor B-band, but more like not pizo condenser microphone in the record, and small gooseneck microphone in the guitar, but mixable not possible to have only the latter injury.
Little guitar, very nice, super easy to play, and very cool amplifies.
Edit: It seems that the current is DIFFERENT MODEL (CFS2) scf1 than mine. Prcisment have identified the following actions, absolutely out of the box stock:
Nut width 52mm, 41mm and mi mi.
Sides stick to the fitting 83mm and 90mm size.
Space available between the 12th fret and the underside of the low E string 2.5 mm, and a little less than 2mm to the mid treble. All the more remarkable that the bridge Exceeds 4mm cluck serious and a little less than 3mm cluck acute, has left much room.
So much for heading precision is very individual for a nylon string guitar so I note (I leave my quiet rglette IN GENERAL), still useful for a reader ...
- Well, the frets have NCESS biting lime, as often with yam (z'apprendront never?). But a share that happiness, very easy to CHAC also very fast, the treble was a good laugh that the cutaway is ultimately small.
Crate and cypress table pica give his very clear, understandable as the devil, a real rgal of precision. Not cold at all, very like his master. The sustain is like just over a relatively short flamenco, which adds precision. That glaring clarity nothing to do with a classic table-cedar (in these prices of course, I speak not of beasts racing roros 5-10 thousand).
Near-perfect ergonomics, we do not feel it, time passes quickly with it.
- Small, cutaway, electronics boards, double pickguard, it normally does not send a max of sauce in acoustics. The sound is very good even when, branch and once it has no competition.
The b-band is not mtallique or pinched as it restores a condenser microphone in the IDE, it's really ideal even in a right-column amplifiers.
The balance with gooseneck requires a little work, and the placement of the county.
I must confess that I play this guitar non-arm most often, with lots and lots of fun.
Precision clarity, quite cheerful character, and is versatile Plutt (makes very well DADGBD in DADGBE too).
This is far from its melancholic monotone assimilated to classical, and I had good 6 or 7 before her. Any cause of action for bazaars too high / the sad / pickaxe handle.
- Overall Opinion
- This is THE guitar nylon I've been searching for ages, easy to CASC, cheerful, and best of companions.
It is the ideal, and intelligent privilgier the quality of its Plutt that its projection (both sweet murmuring roar of the horrors that eh).
A little effort on the edges of the frets, Msieu yam, and it is absolutely in-fact!
I'm not flamenco or upscale, so I can not see myself picky. Less than 900 roros for such a device is the DLIR.
You come from the electric, like the charm of nylon strings without the heaviness and melancholy, and as long as Al Di Meola tickled with the plectrum-speed-Lumire in the treble? Look no further, IT is
- Guitar Yamaha CGX 171 SCF Flamenca. (Probably updated recently if I can judge the two previous opinions) the Purchased 17/02/2009-
Visual impression generally very good, I own a dozen guitars all genres including flamenco (3: Takamine, a basic Santos y Mayor perfectible finish too big stick ... but good for the Study ...... , a "Gran Concierto" Francisco Gomez that sounds great ... three more than 20 years of age ...) so references for comparison.
Unlike a photo resellers amount flamenco "roja" red-orange that is white, light yellow, table of a nice solid spruce top, very mesh, wood probably young but promising ... very old tree with 170 annual rings, the povre ... ... Good!
Checked under the microscope for value for money 5 / 5 with forgiveness! a very beautiful rose window, a marquetry on the back of the tailpiece and the nets ... etc ... superb 3-ply ...
The handle is adjustable (not to touch on a nylon, in my humble opinion ... to avoid a catastrophe, the frets do not bite more (Yamaha can be heard criticism earlier against by the width at the nut is well of 48 m / m, not 52, very good for small hands and rasgueos Abanico type in this area hit the guitar really well, after a certain period two months ... I will replace the strings provided (unknown) by of John Hope, testing and Hannabach flamenco and later DR. Yunge carbon classic short ... for my 599 euros, I 'm filled estimates, this guitar is made in China under the specifications Yamaha it is a number inked on the wood inside the bottom of the handle, well ... hat the Chinese not only criticism on this finiton exceeds certain that I will not, Mr Yamaha is very demanding so much the better ....
The sides are cypress, for the back against the do is not, we recognize that essence in putting a flashlight on the wood and the wood is backlit translucent pink, this is not the case in the back can be it doubled ...? Or may be a desire to give greater projection by a back thicker and slightly convex! Good ....
Flamenco music may well be played on classics, provided to protect the table, there are protections transparent is fixed to be repositioned.
This guitar sounds good acoustic, I haven 't used yet amp ....
So here at a reasonable 600 euros a good Flamenco cutaway are not too TRADITIONAL innovations have the right, (all the same! 3900 francs oh yes ... Well I do not regret)
Do not hesitate, but advertisers should adjust their descriptions ... not quite up to date)
I put on 10 9 I reserve the Ramirez 125 Anniversary Limited Edition to 22,000 euros ... lol ..... lol I would never alas ...
- Channel pleasant, very good sound, which varies utilsées strings, but already good with the basics ...
Very good guitar, and very beautiful, because without love at first sight no fun!
The bass sound is very dry and beautiful at the same time round with sustain that does not harm ... this acoustic guitar is his amazing true flamenco, the cash is actually deep in the classic 10 cms wide with a small shrinking of half a centimeter to the extreme for a slightly arched back.
I am not 10 because I dream for the note to pay me a Daniel Turner ...
- Everything mentioned above
- Overall Opinion
- Everything mentioned above. Report qulité price 5 / 5
- Electro-acoustic coupbr pan /> - Table massive pica Europe
- Cypress Fund
- Manche nato
- Rosewood bridge
- Mcaniques dores
- + Sensor piezo sensor table
- B-Band Prampli Yamaha System 49
No note, because I'm not luthier and in the end what matters is the sound.
- - The handle is quite enjoyable for a classic, a bit wide as any classics, any notices the above
- Access to acute pan is facilitated by the fact.
- Good ergonomics, lgre.
- Built-in preamp is to use the piezo, or piezo + small sensor, powered by a battery. it is good, but the little sensor must be submitted along with a muted, if not the trs feedback comes quickly. The equalizer is correct, ca does not apply to me an equalizer on a good quality external preamp.
- This is an electro, so feedback CONTROLLABLE therefore very practical ...
- Officially dedicated to flamenco, I found more than bossa flamenco. It sounds too slammed, and lack of a flamenco DEFINITIONS.
As for cons of bossa, the price is well trs, trs saw his natural sounding hot. (This must come from the spruce probably)
A plug in a Roland AC60 or better an aer ...
After one thing namely, on a guitar amp is not bad, but otherwise it does not ring! acoustics, there is a lack of real power. So think carefully on this point, we are not always lugs around with an amp ... For me it is an important factor in my logic, I want a guitar sound good acoustics, and after I was free to choose my microphone, my preamp ...
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for a year.
+ A warm sound, and convenient since it is cutaway and electro.
- Lack of volume in acoustics, and lacks DEFINITIONS.
- The ratio quality price is corect a condition to play amplifibr />
- If I remake this choice? For use as I did (bossa amplifies) yes. For any other use. If you hope to do the flamenco on it, take a good acoustic guitar and put in a microwave or audiotechnica Schertler.
Too expensive for a first guitar, and not good enough when you decide to "good" guitar. (There is an expression for AC, when you have something on the fence ...)