[Musikmesse] 2011 Roland Organ Models
Roland introduces two new organs in 2011, the C-330-DA and the C-200.
The C-330 Classic Organ, renowned for its cathedral-size sound in a compact cabinet, is now available in a dark oak finish (model C-330-DA).
- Keyboard Manual-I: 61 keys (C2-C7, Tracker action ) Manual-II: 61 keys (C2-C7, Tracker action ) Pedal: 30 keys (C2-F4, Parallel Concave)
- Stops Total 33 Stops: Manual-I: 9 Tablets + 2 (User/MIDI Couplers) Manual-II: 10 Tablets + 2 (User/MIDI Couplers) Pedal: 8 Tablets + 2 (User/MIDI Couplers) 4 Voice Palette each: Total 108 voices USER/MIDI Voice: 74 Voices Total: 182 Voices
- Coupler Manual Coupler: I/P, II/P, II/I Melody Coupler: 1 (Piston) Bass Coupler: 1 (Piston) USER/MIDI Coupler: 6 (2 for each division)
- Tremulant (Tablet) Manual-I, Manual-II 1 each: Total 2
- Registration Piston: 5 x 20 Memory Banks Total 100
- Piston total 15 SET, 1 – 5, M-, M+, NEXT, BASS, MEL, STOP, PLAY/PAUSE, REC, 0
- Effect RSS Reverb
- Controls 4Knobs [Master Volume] knob, [Reverb knob] knob, [Satellite Volume] knob (Select/Menu) [Value/Exit Menu] knob
- Key Transpose -6 to +5 (semitone steps) ■ Temperaments 9 types (Equal, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger I/III, Vallotti, Meantone D#/Eb, Pythagorean, Modern Bach)
- Pitch 4 types (392 Hz/415 Hz/440 Hz/465 Hz)
- Master Tuning +/- 100 cents
- Song Recorder Tracks: 1, Tempo: Quarter note = 20 to 240, Piston: STOP, PLAY/PAUSE, REC
- File Storage Media: USB flash memory
- Pedal Expression Pedal: 1, Kick Switch: 2
- Speakers Woofer 20 cm x 2, Tweeter 5 cm x 2, Satellite Speakers 12 cm x 2
- Connectors PHONES jack (Stereo), OUTPUT jacks (L/Mono, R), INPUT jacks (L/Mono, R), MIDI connectors (In, Out), EXTERNAL MEMORY connector (USB Flash Memory connector), SATELLITE SPEAKER (Dedicated Connector), AC Inlet
- Power Consumption 120 W
- Cabinet Finish Simulated Dark Oak
- Dimensions Console (included Music Rest): 1,270 (W) x 545 (D) x 1,320 (H) mm / 50 (W) x 21-1/2 (D) x 52 (H) inches, Pedalboard: 1,184 (W) x 1791 (D) x 185 (H) mm 46-5/8 (W) x 31-3/16 (D) x 7-5/16 (H) inches, Total: 1,270 (W) x 910 (D) x 1,319 (H) mm / 50 (W) x 35-7/8 (D) x 52 (H) inches, Satellite Speaker: 179 (W)×91 (D)×144 (H) mm / 7-1/16 (W) x 3-5/8 (D) x 5-11/16 (H) inches, Bench: 1,350 (W) x 294 (D) x 640 to 655 (H) mm / 53-3/16 (W) x 11-5/8 (D) x 25-1/4 to 25-13/16 (H) inches ■ Weight Console: 73.5 kg / 162 lbs (not include Satellite speakers 1.4 kg / 3 lbs x 2) Pedalboard: 25 kg / 55 lbs, Total: 109.8 kg / 243 lbs, Bench: 20 kg / 44 lbs
- Accessories Satellite Speakers (with two screws for wall mounting), Power Cord, Pedalboard (PDB-12PCDA) separate carton, Bench (BNC-33DA) separate carton, Owner’s manual, Quick manual, Demo song list, Assembling leaflet
- Options Stereo Headphones, USB Flash Memory
The light oak model (C-330-LA) is still available.
The C-200 is a portable organ described as the simplest and most affordable of Roland's Classic Organ series.
- 76 keys for two manuals simulation as well as key range for the Fortepiano and Piano sounds
- Built-in stereo speaker system with Bass Reflex
- Pedalboard IN (PK-IN) to support an optional PK-series pedalboard (PK-5A, PK-7A, PK-25A)
- Organ sounds with variations
- Dedicated buttons for Harpsichord, Fortepiano, Piano and Celesta sounds
- Internal Orchestral sounds for Pedal, Manual I and Manual II
- Four baroque pitches and five Temperaments support by buttons
- One-track recorder function for performance recording and evaluation
- USB Flash Memory connector to store performances
No pricing info.