Sonimus has released Sweetone, an equalizer that combines modern and vintage EQ characteristics to emulate analog equalizer curves.
Sweetone's preamp section is modeled to lend color and warmth to your digital mixes.
- Modeled preamp transformer saturation.
- Two tone control modes: Normal (based on analog gear) and Sweet.
- Dual loud control modes: Normal and Sweet.
- High Pass and Low Pass Filters (6 or 12 dB/oct).
- Blow mode designed to add fat low-end warmth to HP cut frequency.
- Internal 64-bit floating point double precision.
- No activation or serial. Each buyer receives a personalized copy for use in the studio, on the laptop, etc.
- VST for Windows 32-/64-bit.
- AU and VST for Mac OS X Intel 32-/64-bit (Mac OS X 10.5 or above).