Bomb Factory Moogerfooger Bundle user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
- Getting Started
- The Bomb Factory MoogerFooger Bundle is a set of four plug-ins that are modeled after the Moog MoogerFooger pedals. The plug-ins that are included in this bundle include the 12 stage phaser, ring modulator, analog delay, and low pass filter. All of these plug-ins are useful in my opinion, but I definitely end up using a few of them more than I do the others. These plug-ins can be purchased separately, but it's definitely a good deal within the bundle if you're interested in all of these plug-ins or even just two of them. Installing the bundle is quick and simple, as my experience doing so was pain free and easy. Learning how to use these plug-ins is also quite simple, as each only has a few parameters to get used to, with great sounding presets to get your starting point if you need it. A manual isn't something that would be necessary with the MoogerFooger Bundle, but I haven't seen it so I don't know anything about it.
- Right now I'm running the Bomb Factory MoogerFooger Bundle on a Mac Book Pro that has a 2.2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 4 GB of RAM. I run the plug-ins in Pro Tools LE 8 that runs with a Digi 002R audio interface or a Digidesign Micro Box if I'm not working from home. I can't ever say that I've had a problem related to performance with these plug-ins, as they don't seem to take up much processing power at all. The analog delay plug-in I always run on an auxiliary channel and bus my tracks to it to save processing power anyway, but I could probably get away with not doing this if I wasn't already in the habit of it...
- Overall Opinion
- I think my favorite plug-in in the Bomb Factory MoogerFooger Bundle is the analog delay, but all four of these plug-ins are more than useful. I also really like the 12 stage phaser as I find myself using it a lot as well. The ring modulator is definitely my go to ring modulator if I need one, which isn't all that often since it's certainly the most out there effect of all of these. The low pass filter is also great, but I don't use it as much as the delay and phaser. The price of the full MoogerFooger bundle is definitely worth it in my opinion, but I wouldn't buy it from a larger music dealer as you can find it for pretty cheap if you look enough. The bottom line is that these are awesome plug-in that I use very often and would absolutely recommend them for both home and professional studio owners.
User reviews in other languages
- Getting Started
- The bundle consists of 4 recreations of famous Moog pedals 100% analog. Namely, the resonant low-pass filter MF-101, MF-ring-mod 102 12-stage phaser MF-103 MF-delay and 104M ^ ^
Licenses are deposited to your iLok key for installation without hassle.
The interface plugs faithfully reproduces the look of the originals and use is quick and intuitive.
- Bit resource intensive, these plugs are not bluffing less quality!
I use AAX version of Pro Tools 10 and no problems noted.
- Overall Opinion
- I really like the "sound" of these plugins! For example, when passing any signal in the filter fully open (bypassed), the plug adds bass and harmonics as does the real pedal ... The phaser is one of the most effective on Pro Tools like the analog delay that sounds good. The ring-mod is quite rare to congratulate his presence also ;-)
In short, a bundle of essential Bombfactory / Avid lovers of his Moog.