[Musikmesse] Glyph Technologies Portagig
Glyph Technologies presented their latest Portagig drive which was upgraded with two FireWire 800 ports, an internal SATA II drive, Oxford 934 chip, and a rear power switch.
They feature active sensing, which means that if you drop it, it senses that it’s falling and shuts itself off. This means damage is much less likely to occur to your data.
- Up to 250GB in a tiny enclosure
- 7,200 RPM and 5,400 RPM models available
- Seagate SATA II drives used exclusively
- Weighs less than 10 Ounces
- Tested and approved with Digidesign Pro Tools™ to support over 55 tracks of 24bit / 48k audio, with edits
- Small, portable, aluminum case runs quietly with fanless design
- Applications: Field recording, moving audio, video, graphics, and prepress files
- Includes universal power supply
- Includes carrying case
For More Info: