[Musikmesse] Jackson Adrian Smith SDX
The Adrian Smith SDX is Jackson's second signature model to be presented at Musikmesse 2012.
The Adrian Smith SDX features a basswood body, bolt-on maple neck, compound-radius rosewood or maple fingerboard, HSS configuration (high-output Jackson bridge pickup, noiseless middle and neck single-coil pickups), white pickguard (rosewood fingerboard model) or black pickguard (maple fingerboard model), five-way blade selector switch, Jackson tuners, Floyd Rose Special tremolo system and black hardware.
- Series: X Series
- Body Style: Solid-body electric
- Body Material: Basswood
- Neck: Maple speed neck
- Bridge: Top-mount Floyd Rose® Special
- Frets: 22 (jumbo)
- Finger Board Radius: Compound radius (12"-16")
- Truss Rod: Dual-action with butt-end nut
- Pickup Switching: Five-way blade: bridge (position 1), bridge/middle (position 2), middle (position 3), middle/neck (position 4), neck (position 5)
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® single coil Middle Pickup: Jackson single coil
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson humbucking
- Tuning Machines: Jackson
- Nut Width: 1 11/16
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Special Features: HSS pickup configuration, 22 jumbo frets, maple neck with compound-radius rosewood or maple fingerboard, top-mount Floyd Rose® Special tremolo, five-way blade pickup selector switch, white pickguard (rosewood fingerboard model) or black pickguard (maple fingerboard model), Adrian Smith headstock signature
Check out www.jacksonguitars.com for more details.