Mayones Setius GTM user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
- This is an incredible instrument. A Baritone 27 Inch scale Mayones Setius 6 GTM. Mahogany bodied with a 5-ply / Mahogany-Maple neck. 24 medium jumbo frets in a gorgeous piece of rosewood. String thru body and TOM bridge. 1 Volume/1 tone with three-way pickup selector switch. Mayones is an extremely well-made Polish guitar, it rival any superstrat-style guitar I have played.
- Mayones makes a guitar geared towards shredders in my opinion. Note that I said GEARED toward. I would be perfectly comfortable in any genre of music with a Mayones. Upper register fret access is incredibly easy. The body fits very well, and the oil-finished neck does not gum up like a painted neck would. Action gets ridiculously low, and set-up from the factory is phenomenal.
- All my reviews are done through the same collection of Amplifiers:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo
Fender Twin Reverb
Peavey Ultra 120
EMGs are typically a very sterile sounding pickup in my opinion. They are great for metal, but I highly recommend changing them if you play clean a lot or need more tonal dynamics.
- Overall Opinion
- Mayones never disappoints. They are incredibly consistent. Craftsmanship is simply phenomenal. If you have never tried one, you owe it to yourself. Baritone scale might not be your preference, but a 25" scale is available as well. Can't go wrong.
User reviews in other languages
- Made by hand in Poland.
Ferd Wagner medium jumbo frets
Micro HSS config. Switch positions 5.
Mahogany body with flamed maple table / corrugated transparent.
Graph Tech nut in.
Stan Hinesley Pickups custom (the world's best)
Bridge "tune o matic" fixed. Tone + volume. Splittable pickup.
ebony fingerboard, Bolt, D-shaped satin rather flat.
Security comes with Schaller Straplocks.
- - The handle is it fun?
The shape and contour of the handle is one of the best I've played.
Small, less than a flat Ibanez, enough for a round handle fast and very playable with a small side strato.
I love the frets, perfect dimensions for me.
- Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy?
It's okay to screw a handle. It is not his strong point in my opinion.
(I'm usually very hard on this point)
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
Excellent ergonomics, at home on stage Setius is soon forgotten.
The weight is correct. I would have preferred a lighter hair but
The mahogany body is worth the effort because the guitar has the trunk.
I hate heavy guitars, I said ...
- Gets it easy to sound good? ...
The violin is very sensitive to me / meet the microphones. One can obtain a wide variety of styles.
The guitar is surprisingly good in the stratocaster sound but seems oriented towards the metal.
It's not a blues guitarist but it is doing to my surprise ...
The Setius allows everyone to express in the best style / Thurs From jazz to metal.
One of the guitarists very oriented in only one type of music or play him find a limit.
A matter of taste because the quality is unquestionable ...
The sustain is very correct
screwed to a handle, through-the strings are probably a lot.
- Yes, it suits my style. I play instrumental rock, I am session guitarist and occasionally I teach of course.
I need a maximum of
tonalitées from light to full, lead and rhythm.
I'm very happy because I want a versatile guitar.
With my custom pickups, I get a wide variety of sounds clear and precise saturated powerful.
Get Connected on the ENGL or VOX ... The amp does not matter with this guitar.
I do not see a downside here after it is the fault of my fingers ...
- Overall Opinion
- I play for 3 months.
The ebony fingerboard and bridge tune o matic is my favorite features as well as the push-pull volume to split the bridge pickup and neck markers (reverse inlay dots on the penis, my personal touch). Small head keeps space in the hardcase or Pouche. The guitar is fairly compact with character.
Visually, the Setius going very well.
Discreet distance, super close. Class.
I make music for 18 years. I played a bunch of guitars.
This one makes my life easier. Too bad the black color makes it difficult to see the translucent finish. We really need the light to go in the right direction, I would have asked if I had known sunburst ...
The value for money is very good. It benefits from the quality "hand made" for resonable price.
Mayones guitars are accessible to those with little experience and are looking for first quality
regardless of the brand. Mayones offers a variety of custom finishes on the basis of a fixed model.
Note the beautiful and good flycase / hard shell charged 50euros only. The guitar was delivered to me in 5 days. Shipping costs are included in the price of the guitar.
I paste the picture of my queen
- - Guitar violin made in Poland, 24 frets
- I made mine with Mount Seymour Duncan SH10 and SH2 and
that mcaniques Sperzel
- Fixed bridge, string through-
- Strap lock home
- - The handle is trs enjoyable, not just lacquered finishes oil slipped happiness,
least one dish that can ibanez or jackson but even faster when trs
- CSTA over the entire length without problem. (Strat standard form)
- Ben is the sound of the Seymour Duncan with a piece of wood quality Premire! Good sustain, its prcis. Not screaming and enjoyable trs
- Overall Opinion
- She is beautiful, but if you knew how beautiful she is, and 10x more true than on picture! The table, it looks like velvet (I took it black with this design stri (sorry, it's hard to explain)). Pis the body is seen lacquer wood (no cheating possible! :-)
Let's say if you do not sub for a PRS, but you want a guitar with a similar level, it darkens what you need.
I use it for 6 months and every day I m'merveille like new.