Yamaha PAC112X user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Characteristics for this is:
This is a guitar stratabound input range of good quality.
The finishes are good and value for money. (OCCAZ is the top)
Mechanics are impeccable, it is accurate and bridge blocked, they take great tuning.
It is also easy to adjust, not complicated, very well.
- At the beginning I used it for everything it can do everything in all styles and very versatile.
3 microphones 2 singles and a double adapts well to many musical genres.
Good for the metal is still not his thing too, the output level of the humbucker is not huge, but you can still have fun with the right pedal.
The cuts are made, the handle goes everywhere and is very balanced.
- Like any versatile guitar, it has no real character.
But his tone is pleasant without being exceptional.
- Overall Opinion
- It was my first guitar, and on reflection it was probably the best choice I could make. I encourage you this model if you want to go in learning this instrument.
- replica of the Strat equipped with: 3 pickups (2 single + 1 double) 1 5-way switch, a tremolo tailpiece, standard frets, 1 volume, 1 tone.
- The bill is simple and effective. the instrument is very enjoyable to play.
- This is not typed as a real strat but that's okay.
- Overall Opinion
- This is a guitar that goes pretty well everywhere.
Married to a good amp you can enjoy the game!
- Start a superb 22 frets made in Japan.
Maple neck, 1 humbucker and 2 single, volume and tone.
Alder body. Vintage vibrato (which I do not advise too, completely disagree guitar).
For colors, there are several, personally I took a black chrome plate mirror which makes really good.
Together rather correct for this price range
- Handle very nice. It adapts very quickly. Fast games will be delighted.
For weight, I find it relatively well balanced, not too heavy, as it should.
A good sound is easily obtenut with some minor adjustments.
Only small b soft in the extreme treble, it sounds slightly wrong.
- Partculièrement sound good for a low price.
Very versatile, melodic rock as appropriate to the pure metals.
The pickups are very well suited. Personally j'ustilise Line6 15w amp with very good effects.
For this price the sound is very good.
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for about a year and I am very satisfied. Its look is superb (especially in black chrome plate with mirror). Its versatility and my sound really more for this range.
At that price no guitar is better. I think what is very much an Ibanez in € 400. My friends who use my fender and other guibson complimented on my guitar. Besides being beautiful, it is easy to play.
The best value / market price!
- 22 frets, made in japan (well I think) As for the Bridge, vibrato is the type that if you pull too dsacorde above. Fans of the hard tars vibrao, abstain. But we can not ask too much this price range.
Rglages: Tone 1, Volume 1, which allows a lot of dja rglages.
The prsence a rglage suplmentaire t would be welcome, but ... dja frankly is not bad.
- Channel super playable and extremely enjoyable, the strings are relatively soft to the touch -> Not bad for the games fast.
Mfier is, the guitar becomes false when lgrement happening in the extreme treble, little problem of precision of frttes (must not ask too much is a MODEL Japan anyway), but it totally changes a guitar one another, To verify this, you play two strings an octave diffrent and you quickly see if it's right or wrong. -> This small problem is rglera no problem with a small SETTING THE mcanique of the bridge.
Weight level, I would say it is Nilgris nor heavy, normal, as a stratum. what.
The diffrent sounds are relatively accessible.
The one I bought bordered lgrement must be careful that, but for as a catch up by possibly rglage in dcerrant lgrement rod that passes in the handle (ACCS the top of the handle dvissant the plastic. -> but I titillates
- Relatively polivalente, we get what we want to have in connection with a lil multi purpose (I use the personal Roland GX-700).
His level, not bad, although there is nothing better than good microphones. We will not spin us super microphones with a guitar that costs 1200 francs, the price of the micro (700Frs one).
Sounds: frankly good for this price range.
- Overall Opinion
- I am the original keyboard player but also big fan of scratching and .... The Pacifica 112 is now in my possession since ... 4 or 5 years or more I do not know, and frankly all the pots I scratch musicians (who play each other ibanez guitars on, finally strat US real scratch what) made me compliments, mainly round super playable and enjoyable trs.
I jou on a lot of strat MODELS, ibanez, les paul, but also a lot of crap guitars in this price range, and srieusement you will find no better than this guitar this budget report top / quality price.
To say I still have not changed from scratch, rather than to buy one, I intend to change the pickups and vibrato have immobilized (for preventing the dsacord)
Conclusion 40 times better than the Squier ptites and other models of the genre.
For all these reasons I give 10 (this decision is given for this price range)