Yamaha PAC311S user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- made in Taiwan and not in Indonesia as models of today.
swamp ash body (light) maple table
handle fast maple fingerboard 22 frets
humbucker neck position
simple bridge position.
The guitar is really beautiful. Brillent
- Super round, or too thin or too thick, of medium width, it is very fast.
The guitar is light but less than a fender telecaster mexico however. It is handy, classy.
The side has a slammin are the microphones of origin could put ahead.
- It is a very versatile guitar, the sound is more than a television mexico (wood quality), but an upgrade would be a very good thing. I think he put a seymour dimebucker handle in a emg in his easel, for a round and deep while keeping one hand clapping.
But originally it already sounds great.
I put 9
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for 2 years before I had a Fender Tele mexico not terrible surpasses the yamaha. This is a guitar made for upgrade I think. I will also do.
- Made in Taiwan and not in Indonesia as the current Pacifica.
Ash body with maple table covered with a thin paint.
Fairly flat handle a narrower neck Fender
The guitar is really beautiful!
On the advice of my luthier I did change the pickups for Emg 81 in handle and a emg SA easel, it sounds!
For 650 euros I end up with a guitar that can go from country to rock the hardest.
- The best race I've had in the finger but I have a Gibson Les Paul, a Fender Strat U.S. etc ...
Very good access to acute perfect ergonomics.
For sound, with original pickups, but it was okay with EMG it's magic! they accentuate the ultra slamming expected of a telecaster.
- Many cliché expressed on Emg 81 is cold, made for metal ... Completly wrong! Mounted in the neck position gives a round clear with a lot of bass and treble singing. IN the clean channel emg 81 is ideal for jazz and blues, powerful and clean it lets out sounds so "Gibson" or otherwise hyper slamming. It is significantly higher than in Wide Range of fender I had a moment on a Telecaster Deluxe 72 with the neck pickup was very flat and without fishing ...
Strangely I use little saturated mode preferring the bridge pickup "more typical telecaster hargnieux. Beware the neck pickup still dislocated lot ideal for picking up the big sound!
Taking EMG SA, eonne typical twangy telecaster with one hand and slammed to perfection, the clean channel is great for funk or country but where I prefer is in saturation, we obtain a sound takes the guts (Prince is you there?) to Handrix.
Short on a telecaster torque Emg 81 in handle (very bluesy) and EMG SA easel
(Funky) is ideal. We will sail from jazz to rock to pass by the muscular blues and maybe a little heavy metal ...
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for 12 years, the violin is very good: this is a guitar made to be upgraded, the choice may seem Emg curieuc but they are powerful microphones and banging as we love a telecaster Moreover, they allow to address all styles. The guitar came back to 650 euros but it sounds fabulous.
- Taiwan made (once more), the 311S, look for telecaster has a threaded shaft + adjusting rod maple with rosewood keys and 22 frettes.Le body is aulne.Micro Alnico V neck and micro nut humbecker Alnico V double- coil. Three-position selector + volume and tone pots (no push-pull).
The bridge is like Telecaster. The strings pass through the body.
- The 311S is very enjoyable to play, both for its excellent heat (without access to the acute problem of quality shrink +) for the ergonomics of game (bevel of the body). At the very least, it is equivalent to the Telecaster.
I fell for the beautiful orange maple table, I was not disappointed by the rest!
I have five other guitars (Godin LG, strata, epiphone sheraton and Les Paul Custom), the 311S is still my favorite for its ease of play
- Typical blues-rock, 311S delivers pêchus sounds and biting. I appreciate especially the neck pickup, very hot. Both pickups together deliver a sound very bright, clear. The micro nut fulfills its function in the acute but I find the level down compared to that of humbecker.
I play on H & K tube 20 (all lamps) blues-rock (SRV, Bill Perry, etc ...) and jazz-blues (Robern Ford and Co) with some effects. The 311S is suitable for all blues-rock sound. Officionnado metal, go your way.
- Overall Opinion
- I'm playing the 311S for three years. I will keep it for sure.
In summary, Yamaha offers an excellent quality / price ratio for these Pacifica. The 311S also offers a certain time.
"Oh, if I was rich ,..." I fall for her older sister, the 311 Mike Stern.