Roland introduces its VT-12 vocal trainer.
The pocket-sized VT-12 features a variety of built-in exercises and warm-ups for improving your vocal skills, as well as analysis of your pitch while you sing so you can visualize your progress. The illuminated pitch meter displays your pitch, and can also detect two singers simultaneously for two-part harmony training in equal temperament and just intonation. The VT-12 also has onboard vocal guides and backing tracks based on the bundled book from Berklee Press (the publishing division of Berklee College of Music), plus 50 etudes from the world-standard Concone classical vocal lessons.
- Visually check your pitch in half-step increments with the illuminated pitch meter
- Detects two singers simultaneously for two-part harmony training in equal temperament and just intonation
- Onboard audio exercises with guide vocals and backing tracks, plus a companion book from Berklee Press; for warm-ups and basic-level exercises, the pitch meter displays your pitch against the internal guide vocal for comparison
- Concone Op. 9 Fifty Lessons classical voice exercises with piano accompaniment and melody guide tracks; the VT-12 displays the pitch of the guide melody and your pitch simultaneously
- Review function for instant playback to hear your performance
- REC IN jack (stereo mini) for recording songs and other lesson content
- Attachable template for teaching and practicing in the Solfége format with moveable “Do”
- Metronome with tap tempo
- Built-in tilt stand for desktop use
- Runs on two AA-size batteries (alkaline or Ni-MH rechargeable)
- Available in three colors: black, metallic orange, and aqua blue
Check out www.rolandconnect.com/product.php?p=vt-12 for more details.