TC-Helicon VoiceLive Touch

Vocal Processor from TC-Helicon belonging to the VoiceLive series

Public price: $695 incl. VAT

Thread Comments about the review: The TC Touch

• 2 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 3 followers
1 Comments about the review: The TC Touch
Vocal effects are present more than ever in modern music, but if you want special effects, you don't give the control to the sound engineer. Loopers are also hip, especially for artists making solo performances on stage. So, when such a serious manufacturer as TC-Helicon offers a voice processor, harmonizer and looper in one single box (everything you need for a single voice, voice + guitar or voice + keyboards performance) it is worth taking a closer look at it. Let's go!

Read the article

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of an article. Feel free to post your comments here!
Hi,
I am very interested in buying TC Helicon Voice Live Touch, but I need to know if VLT can be used with no problem by a Rock band with drums, 2 guitars, bass and a keyboard.
All reviews and demos I have seen so far, demonstrates VLT with acoustic guitar.
Can VLT stand a rock band, with no feedback, or other problems?
Tks
ARnor
Hi ARnor,

It is definitely not possible to do what you are asking because the levels are not ok.

Basicaly, you would theoricaly have to pass the signal of the VLT through the send/return of your PA mixer. But Mic & guitar input of the VLT can't be used in that setup. You absolutely need a line level input @ +2dBu.

If you thought about using the Jack Aux In, just forget it : no effects are applied to this input... unfortunately.