[NAMM] Yamaha updates Motif XF to v1.4
Yamaha announces the v1.4 update for the Motif FX firmware, which adds compatibility with the Steinberg CMC controllers.
New in this version 1.4:
- Adds compatibility with two Steinberg CMC-PD (16 pads) and CMC-FD (4 faders) controllers, which will allow for recording rhythms and handle mix settings, respectively. The CMC controllers connect to the Motif XF via the USB To Device port
- Auto Remount function allows direct connection to the last used available network at startup
- In Master Mode, the Performance Control button enables internal and external controls for each zone
Visit usa.yamaha.com for more information.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Yamaha Mobile Music Sequencer iPad users can now benefit from the Yamaha Mobile Music Sequencer App, with an introductory offer price until the end of February 2013.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Yamaha MX61 workstation demo Along with the MX49, yamaha showed us the new MX61 keyboard workstation at NAMM 2013.
- [NAMM] Yamaha A-Series Koa limited edition Yamaha will launch this year the A4K and AC4K limited edition A series electric-acoustic with koa body equipped with SRT modelling system.