Stagg SW206CE - White user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Electro-acoustic guitar Stagg SW206-CE has a handle 22 frets catalpa. Audio output, you can choose between a 6.3 and a jack output XLR. On the top, there is a tuner with a monitor, and a volume knob EQ (bass, mid, acute and presence).
It comes in several colors (black, white, red, blue ...)
- The neck of this guitar is pretty nice, the sharper the frets are easily accessible. It is very light and easily transported.
The tuner, needle-shaped, is very accurate and will be very useful because the guitar goes out of tune pretty quickly I think.
- It is not a high end guitar, but the sound is not disgusting either. For the price (a little over 100 euros now I think), it is a rather good deal.
I play mainly with the short walk and the sound is very round. For more potato, simply connect it to the amp.
- Overall Opinion
- Stagg is a brand that is quite unpopular, purists sees a supermarket brand. But I was quickly won over by this electro-acoustic guitar, it is really the road. And to start, for example, it is a good guitar for a very affordable price.
_ The tuner readable and accurate
_ A light guitar, transportable
_ A preamp not tip top
_ Finish quite limited
- - Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: catalpa
- Neck: catalpa
- Fingerboard & bridge: rosewood
- Mechanical: bath oil, nickel
- Finish: gloss
- System preamp (active): under saddle mic EQ + sn-4 (Volume + B / M / A / P + + tuner with LCD battery tester)
- Outputs: 1 x standard 6.3 mm jack + 1 x XLR
- We do not have here a high-end guitar, the price reflected the quality of the preamp and finishes that are not those of Lag. And despite a mechanical quickly go out of tune (it's not disastrous either), this little guitar is very nice. I find it very very good and very pretty. It is smaller than a dreadnought folk prefer him as a cover for Classical Guitar 4 / 4 because it might go for a swim in a pouch for folk.
This model comes in a dozen colors, I chose white, it gives it a pretty and original class. It has however some specific issues that are not found everywhere. The first tuner, it is relatively accurate thanks to the small screen that lets you see a needle swinging fiddles while we mechanics. Then his head which gives it a streamlined aesthetics. There is also the possibility of connecting to an amp or through a conventional jack, not an XLR, microphone type (I have not seen a difference a connection to another). It is light, his body is smaller than a jumbo which it is shaped. The game is easy, hand glides well and shape cutaway allows access to "very sharp" but I've never played beyond the 12th fret.
- This model is well suited to my style. I'm basically the rhythm and arpeggio accompaniment of singing (Brassens Dutronc Thiéfaine ...). When empty, it sounds good, sound is very round, even a little muffled and sufficiently powerful. Plugged it fishing. Of course, the amp is not a fishman, do not expect to sound like hell on some transcendent or Ibanez Ovation, it does its job, namely amplify the sound of the drum through its micro piezo . Overall the sound spectrum does not suffer. We can always find a more worked with amp settings: reverb, chorus, etc..
- Overall Opinion
- I own several guitars and I bought this one 2 years ago to carry around without fear of carrying too beautiful guitar. But I fell in love almost as I bought a second, her twin sister, red (which I have since sold). That tells you how she seduced me! Despite its extremely affordable price (139 euros Sonovente, retailer of the brand that offers a range of models), and the poor image which suffers from the brand Stagg purists, it clings to this little guitar. You want to take him on vacation to take her in his arms because she is really beautiful (yes I know I already said). It is a pleasure.
- Very simple, 4-band égualiseur, volume knob, jack, battery, 6-string ^ ^
The sound is clear though, guitar not too expensive for what it can do.
- The handle is very nice.
Access to treble is fairly easy, but I never need to go beyond the 12th fret.
The shape is beautiful, I'm crazy. The color is gorgeous, this guitar is truly unique aesthetic. I have not tried many different guitars, I always sought the cheapest, the most faithful to my style, and most beautiful. As for all the little finishing details, material selection, I'm really dropped.
- It is well suited to use as I did.
I live on the mixing desk, or my amp for electric guitar. The sound is very good on the mixer. Ultimately, I think that buying an effects pedal for acoustic guitar, would be welcome.
I play with her walking passages in symphonic metal, or rock songs to acoustic passages. It does what I ask him very well.
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for about four months. My favorite is the aesthetic that is truly sublime. I have tried no other acoustic guitar before this one.
The price / quality ratio is great.
I would do without hesitation that choice because it is perfect to use as I do.