Soundcraft M4 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- - Rackable
- 4 votes mono and 4 stereo voices. TO 4 on each slice.
- Connectors XLR, Jack and RCA.
- The equalizer is set to single slices.
- No effects section.
- Ability to be released in digital (SPDIF output on the back)
- - The general configuration is simple.
- The functions are easily accessible.
- However, and that's why I put in 10, the manual is in English (while for the EPM, which is less expensive, the box provides you a guide in French). on the other hand, soundcraft book with a nice little guide, certainly in English, on mixing with the Spirit range.
- - The console is clear and transparent.
- There is no breath, it's great.
- The equalizer is very effective, good quality, like mic preamps, which are also of excellent quality.
- Overall Opinion
- - I use it for a week.
- The characteristic I like most? Well there are several: it is transparent, good quality, complete, finishes are also good quality and very beautiful! The faders are nice to handle.
- I have tried a few other models from Soundcraft (I am a blind faith in Soundcraft) including EPM and Spirit E (more precisely a Spirit ES with 10 stereo inputs, but which is unfortunately no longer manufactured).
- The value for money is good. I bought it at Thoman to 398 euros.
- Yes I do it again this choice.
- No rack,
4 mono channels: direct outs, XLR microphone input, line input jack, insert, parametric eq, 2For pre-fader, 2 post faders with button, PFL, mute, LED signal presence and saturation, I probably forgot
4WAY stereo line jack inputs, inserts, non-parametric eq (low-high), the rest is the same as the mono channels.
Overall a very good architecture with many opportunities, quality construction, 100mm fader is very nice and good ergonomics.
Pleasant surprise, too, the presence of a digital output
- RAS on the use, it will take care of every one because it is well designed.
- Not even the slightest breeze is quite impressive.
on the other hand I found the equalizer not very convincing, and no possibility of by-pass, pull the big sound it shows a little less fat.
In short it is very clean but not very typical
- Overall Opinion
- 8 / 10 because it is a console that is well within its price range:
- The most ergonomics, build quality, clean sound
- The least: the equalization bof, lack of personality of this console
In the same price range, you will find old soundcraft with his best (but probably with repairs and a much larger size)