Zildjian K Custom Hybrid Crash 19" user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Overall Opinion
- The K Custom Hybrid series is without doubt one of the finest ranges from Zildjian. The most expensive too ... But considering the quality of products we can understand and especially breaking the bank! What I have done recently.
Seeking a big crash, with the volume, amplitude, attack, but not too heavy, the sound rather classic I do too much longer met my K Custom Dark Crash Crash 17 ", volume too low, despite a lively attack and serious, the decay is much too fast.
So I tested the K Custom Hybrid Crash 19 ". It is superb, but again this is very subjective.
The attack is dark, mysterious (K side) but with the attack and brilliance of more conventional Avedis. The volume is really good with the big bell. The decay is longer than my K Custom 17 ", but not intrusive, very controlled. It combines the power of a big crash with a strong enough response that is amazing.
It may suit many records: fusion, jazz, pop, rock.
Quick Tip: Do not play with a K Custom Dark Crash too similar. Agrees well with the A Custom.
Price level is expensive, very expensive, too expensive? Perhaps, but it's a cymbal "perfect" if you love the sounds accurate, both classical and modern, dark and brilliant, this series is sublime. And then once you bought it for years.
- Overall Opinion
- - I have this cymbal since September 2006. Superb finish, no complaints. It is not too heavy despite the size. The alloy is flexible it can bend slightly at the ends (be careful anyway !!!), which makes it easy to play live crash. It responds extremely well to all volumes and all types of attack.
It is powerful but not excessively. The two separate areas of the strikes can be used in crash and ride light.
The sound on the edge is located in the bass / midrange, with a pronounced but not sustain endless either.
The bell has a beautiful sound, enough medium and very effective response. One can draw many different sounds of the cymbal in the taming. No doubt, the quality and the K are there.
- I purchased this instrument to the House of drumkit Lille (super stores and super boss, great price. Magre Hi Christopher!) I had gone to buy a K dark thin crash 18 " but after trying, among other things, the K Custom Hybrid Crash 19 ", it was no longer subject to a different model!
- Although it's still quite expensive, the value for money, for me, can not be seen as excellent the excellence of this cymbal!
- After nearly six months of use, the choice I would do without hesitation. This cymbal is now, I'm sure, definitely part of my set!N / AN / AN / A