Alembic Essence user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- - In which country was it made? (USA, Japan, Mexico, France ...)
- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?
24frettes and two microphones
- What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?
into two parts, super stable and responsive to the settings ...
- What are the settings (volume, tone, micro switch ...)?
alembic is my custom, so I:
severe (severe beaucouuuup)
double Parametric midrange knob
- What type of race?
Driver 34 '
- - The handle is it fun?
could not be better ... really late and so right ... so long as!
- Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy?
a breeze, which can really play the entire length of the handle without having to break your wrists!
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
light as a feather, bevelled on the back, very comfortable
- Gets it easy to sound good? ...
it all depends on the research ... but on average, I think so
- - They are suitable to your style of music?
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
alembic ==> U5 ==> amp any lamp ==> 2 * 10 + 1 * 15 MESA ...
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
you can spend on the well-acute fatty snoring is the amp (and thereby blow the amp ...)
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
Sounds pretty high medium or acute. Can be compensated with the electronics but the register "natural" the bass is at the top of the spectrum.
- Overall Opinion
- - How long have you use it?
9 good months, and regularly
- What is so special that you like most and least?
the sound is excellent, and playing comfort as much ...
I do not like the stuff ... I see ... if not too! the handle is too long (so uncomfortable to play in the long run!
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
a few ... including a carbon Schack it without comment ...
- How would you rate the quality / price?
alembic on a nine, I find it a bit excessive (quoique. ..) then for a time, it's happiness!
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
no doubt ...
10/12/2006: Sold to switch to a 5-string bass.
The site is ALEMBIC prcis .....
The design of this bass is amazing. MADE IN ALEMBIC!!
- The neck is super enjoyable and finishing GLOSH makes hyper soft or silky ...
One CHARACTERISTICS low ALEMNBIC, c the quality of mediums and highs. Access in acute is impeccable.
- I bought this bass qq weeks ago and since I Discoveries full range of its offer that low. Overall, the precision of mdiums and treble is the hallmark of these basses. The bass are pchus and clean, rglages can achieve any kind of sound.
I play Rock and blues, but I dj essay on the pop and jazz, has spent much trs.
I plug the bass on a Hartke 3500 and a case Hartke 4 * 10 inches, was killed ... even if I have not explored all the possibilities of this set.
- Overall Opinion
- You'll understand when I read, I am satisfied with this bass that open the doors of PRO instruments. I bought used via AF and I made a deal intrssante. I recommend this instrument even if it is not cheap ... but you have to have some fun.