Cort GB99 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Low good quality made in Korea (the good side Cort factories ...) on the model of a Jazz Bass but with a good look at her body very light lime, poplar figured beautiful table if you like, handle and key Maple, 2 Alnico "Jazz Mightymite" chrome hardware, frame Neutrick jack, mechanical Hipshot.
The neck is thin and narrow enough, easy to play with his maple fingerboard.
Very nice violin, really successful, the bass is well balanced, ergonomic, lightweight and string-through sustain even give a good vacuum.
all exudes quality and strength, very impressive for the price ...
- Its typical Jazz Bass (this is a normal GB ...) three knobs can radically change the sound and find what you want easily.
Mics of origin may be a bit weak and may lack personality but do the job without fuss.
The electronics are perfect, holding agreement is exemplary.
- Versatile instrument in terms of sound (such as the Jazz Bass ...) quite easily slapper more. I would have liked a little more reserve power for microphones.
This is clearly the amplification and pedal board that will give your color
- Overall Opinion
- I bought it to replace a conviction without that Jaguar had disappointed me (problem on my model ...) after trying and have found it very enjoyable to play.
I am attached and since I like it, it does the job.
This is possibly an excellent choice if considering an upgrade micro (the Crel?)
In short it is an instrument that does not disappoint, aged well (mine 5 years and is like new) to look well-typed but sounds versatile, easy to play, lightweight and reliable.
- Made in Korea
22 boxes, microphones Mightymite
A micro volume
Tone 1 gnrale
Jack pro with security maintenance
- The highlight of this bass is for me the handle for an easy game enjoyable.
Access in treble is good.
- Despite the range of the bass sounds are good trs, there is a jazzy sound. The only ngatif, but not least, is the lack of potato microphones.
- Overall Opinion
- Play for 2 years.
The highlight: report qualitprix and comfort
Ngatif: Lack of potato micro and pots of bad bills
- 22 fret 4 string bass made in Korea.
Two microphones mite.2 mighty volume knobs (1 micro) + 1 tone knob
The strings through the body before moving on the bridge, which gives the instrument a good resonance.
The head of the handle is varnished in the same color as the cort giving it a clean look finish.
The mechanisms are also of good quality.
Note the presence of a jack neutrik type usually found on higher-end instruments.
Big bad point to knobs ... I bought this bass used, the state was perfect, the only thing that was wrong was the knobs. It crachouille short, it's a shame.
- Not having much experience in using low, but the handle seems to me fairly late, which is handy when you do not specifically from the hands of remover.
Body shape allows a relatively easy access to acute and waxed finish allows you to move without difficulty.
The instrument is good agreement.
- This gives a tool versatile enough to me. We get little sounds quite different from very fat slap sounds of reggae bass players through the round sound jazzy.
I play with an amp Repeat 'Ashdown Five Fifteen or in my POD XT Live with the "bass pack" in line 6.
- Overall Opinion
- I bought this bass for almost a year ago in a store OCCAZ 'in Paris on the side of Pigalle for € 280, and frankly I do not regret my purchase.
At the time I was looking for a low around € 200 for my records, I tried several low around ceprix and the seller offered me this one that exceeded my budget a bit, but the difference in sound was really gross. It's really in such situations that we understand the interest to try to move the stuff on a normal combo to really be able to compare.
The value for money of this instrument is truly amazing, I am also took more seriously since the bass. If I had the choice again for the price I would not hesitate a moment.
- -22 Boxes
Jazz-Mighty Mite Alnico pickups
CONTRL -3, 2 vol 1 tone
- Mapple-round enjoyable, but not the easiest forcment, must try, I have small hands ...
It is very easy to find a good rglage
ngatif single point: the pots!!
is the black point of Cort, but hey, for the same low price range, I think she is above the rest, then the knobs is a dtail, is just buy Contact a bomb and clean the pots from time to time;)
edit 2007: shipment to redo the garage guitar electronics, plus a fart crachotage, c too good
- It's perfect, my style of play, with a low and well mlodique Submitted
"I jou for the moment on a AMPEG BA115, trs has sounded for the price and now I'm playing through my guitar with podxtlive packBasse, and sounds immediately as
"It's a bass that has a lot of highs (at least more than any I've slept for less than 500), slap it on foot carrment
-The neck is relatively fair
EDIT 2010: rglages are really simple and we expect a good sound range with good sound, even if it is not the most versatile bass that is
- Overall Opinion
- I use it since June 2004, and I really had the time will appreciate the value of this instrument
-What I love most is the rendering of acute, I am a fan of slap, bass solos and Młoda
I find the report qualitprix really good
-If I had only 600 in their pockets to buy a bass, it is clear that I do it again the same choice
- It's a bass that is between the precision and jazz bass
-Only weak point: the electronic, ca and I quickly spat quickly rewire! rsultat = nickel