Roland SR-JV80-98 Experience II user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Overall Opinion
- This card offered by Roland silent for the purchase of a 1080 or 2080 JV .... good plan? Yes and no, it's actually a compilation of sounds prsnets SRJV on commercial cards, but trs Allgemeine version: a hundred patches, regardless of waveforms, particularly m Intgr me if Roland has some good patches (including the orchestral card), the set is trsmdiocre, if not insignificant.
Now we see another time announcements of unscrupulous people selling this card a small fortune .... you just say that this card could be obtained for free (or even twice because in the gnral dealer gave it to push the sale, and saving the product Roland sent a free!), and only above a 20aine euros, you will certainly trs bad deal!
Warning: this is only my opinion and that is a reflection of my personal or professional exprience I want objective, but that is subjective ncessairement. I does not require anyone to share it, take it at face value. So for the brave who think invested I do not know what mission on condition of anonymity to their email, it is useless to send me messages of insults because you do not share my point of view: your mail systmatiquement end his life the garbage, with no other alternative. In a sense, you can Whereas it is a return sender;)N / AN / AN / A
- Overall Opinion
- - I use this card for 3 years
- Certain sounds are gniaux. (Best violin solo, superb orchestral samples, sax tnor expressive percussion loops, TB303, thongs, I love)
- I also work on Korg Triton and sounds are often less efficient
- Spare me this card have APRS in part samples ...N / AN / AN / A