Rocktron Taboo Artist user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- A combo amp + multi-effect transistor while, but that sounds way amazing!
Full metal chassis, super-solid, knobs identical, and the expression pedal is a removable Ernie Ball. It means everything! In short, we do not care for us at Rocktron ... You will soon feel confident hand strength!
To set sounds, it has 3 knobs ribbed rotating at infinity. The display is bright and clearly visible. Then there is the small button serves to protect the sound. It was finally a master volume knob that is placed on top so that a small movement of the foot to be lowered or increased.
To change patches, it has 6 buttons very solid.
In terms of connectivity, we have: guitar input, stereo audio output, jack for expression pedal format (Jack), making guitar pedals and taken to noon. It's simple and sufficient both.
Side effects, it has almost everything a guitar pro or semi-pro needs to make the scene.
- The configuration is not especially easy, because you have to spend some time fiddling with knobs 3 to find what you want to change. It is best to start looking for a factory preset that approaches what we want, and then modify it and place it where it wants to crush some leaves of plants with presets it will not necessarily help.
When we get more comfortable with the machine, then we can begin to really look for the nuances of depth settings that the machine offers. And believe it: there is plenty to do.
The user manual is delivered (unfortunately for non-English speaking any English), but as shown, it will come easily to guess what to do, despite some maneuvers rather boring at first.
Small disappointment: the machine has all the effect, unless a tuner that could be welcome ...
- Let us say right away: this thing sounds really super good! Versatility is key!
Difficult to imagine that there is not a single lamp in there! The factory presets are always well done (not like in other brands conccurents where some presets are designed to make the demo sound possibilities at the expense of musicality).
As the creature has a Eq BEFORE the distortion, and another AFTER the distortion, there is already pleiiiiiiin of sonic possibilities on its saturated (on the other hand, allow time for programming).
- Overall Opinion
- - It sounds just as well since I bought it ...
- All the sounds of plants are very well done
- No sensation of sound compression chemical: all sounds so natural sounding
- The effects are very convincing (the noise gate is awesome)
- 'Must still spend considerable time to program all this quarter of hair!
- Multi-type effects numrique Pdalier.
Very practical in its format and solid Ts (limit indestructible! Lol) everything is alluvial. Switch type are also buttons mtalliques trs sound and speech Ernie Ball pedals like the rest is Designed to live 100 years.
- 4 switch for Access in sound + 1 for banks. a 6 th activates the second function:
The mute very practical.
The bypass effects.
The boost for solos.
The tap delay, rglage at the foot of "time" the delay of numrique great qualitbr trs />
One step trs bright and legible with the 4 buttons for all parameter.
Then an output volume.
Simplicity and efficiency
- Well ... for the sounds, it's simple: a ring.
nothing but the factory presets are excellent
Here we find the expression, without the worries voodu cables and pdalier.
Certainly the taboo have no lamp, but with possd others, the taboo artist sounds much better.
Eddie VH, p Floyd and many others are Submitted.
TRS beautiful saturated (EVH and 5150 ... hmmm!) It dfend plutt trs well in many books
Clean sounds and chorus trs clean and beautiful. trs crystalline
It blamed a cold Rocktron sounds, cold does not feel that I (a and adpend RULES is also the stuff.)
- Overall Opinion
- Of all multi-effects I had (roalnd GP8, zoom, yamaha STB, Xpression, voodu valve) is by far the best.
robustness, ease of use and sound
(Same factory: of, one with a s'clate!)
too bad the bypass mode only works on the effects. a bypass on the silent section would pramp MUST! ! !
uh ... it's a matter of taste but some do not like the sounds rocktron.
I play on an old Peavy renown400 2x12 "and a custom and a Gib.lsp EMG85/89 Jackson and I think I'll keep a long time.
The taboo artist and hard to find because few copies made, plus a worth a fortune (more than 1400), but I advise anyone who had the opportune to try to do so.
Mine is quite old and no dfaillance.
This is not the case for some new products ROCKTRON