Koss UR40 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- I use it for 4 years.
I tried many others that I made.
Despite the breakage of the cable I repaired because every time that I bought did not support the comparison (Philips, Sony, JVC, etc.. Prices range from 65 to 95 €).
The less this is the fragility of the cable and that it is not removable.
As against unbeatable quality / price price I paid report.
Even more expensive I do it again the same choice.
- I use it mainly to watch TV. I have a SONY LED flat screen and the sound is poor especially for movie dialogue.
With headphones the sound details are present and clear.
Fits perfectly to the ears without compressing like most other headphones I've tried. Very light, comfortable I support several hours without problem. Ears a little warm after only 2 or 3 hours.
One of the best headphones I've tested.
- No detachable connectors. Cable a little short, I must use an extension cord even when I use it with my desktop PC.
Son of fragile cable, I have already done two times to change them.
4 years no quality degradation. I just compare with JVC HA-S600 and there is no photo. THE KOSS UR40 is much better and more comfortable.
- Top quality for me. Restitution sound details (inaudible details without headphone).
Balanced without too much bass (I do not like when the bass is pushed). Good mediums.
Noise level more than adequate. On some devices must be mounted her but I think it's a compatibility problem of impedance.
But proper insulation means external noise without it being a nuisance.
To my knowledge the people outside can not hear sounds headphone.
- How long you use it?
What is so special that you love the most, least?
The sound quality is very good, very linear. For against the cable is too short.
Did you tried many other models before buying it?
How would you rate the quality / price?
With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Yes, but with a longer cable.
- I use this headphone for five months (and it is on my ears right now) and frankly I'm happy.
It is a "Circum-aural," which does not interfere in no way those glasses (I part) and it changes my previous headphones (Sennheiser HD 205 I think). The headset folds so awkward, but it's darn convenient to carry it anyway,
- Sound. Well that's why I put as a note 9. Fdpin for 35 euros, I have a headset with a frankly its not bad. No boom boom bass, treble etc ... Specific (I do not know if people who do not like the sound of their UR-40 headphones have not had a chance and that their model is corrupted, but the sound of mine is good)
- The price!
- The soundproofing very light (it can be more crossing the road without looking) but in the subway, I take off my headphone and took my book.
- The cable is a bad bill, it's true, but for that price you can not have everything, and personally I prefer the cable to be careful and have a good sound that's rude and a cable concrete shielded thermo -nuclear. Yeah the same time it is not ....
- Very good value for money
However, a caveat on the length of the cable, not cable but frankly 0.80cm
nose in the synths to listen. I think not, except on the players, is the first time I saw it on headphones.
We must plan an extension or after the warranty to change the cable for a length more appropriate.
- The sound is very good.
- Foldable, lightweight and comfortable, for me its ergonomics are excellent.
It is sold as a closed headphone, also good for indoor use as outdoors even as DJ headphones ... it is a heinous lie, and I do not understand why the press confirms this use, wondering if they really tried the headphone.
The attenuation of external noise is absent: if you want a headset that lets you ignore the crying baby a few meters from you, it will not be of any help. So in a noisy environment, the only solution is to turn the volume ... with the result that everything around you will benefit as much music as you, in the subway should be expected to cross the eyes of those who hate would turn out well for your racket.
In conclusion: very good value for money for a headset to use in a quiet environment, unusable in a noisy environment.
- audio quality is decent but the cable is too late, at the slightest contact, it pulls irreparably and the headphones can be discarded. I just make the sad experience.
- For how long have you been using it?
Did you try many other models before getting this one?
Little choice made on the Internet with well defined objectives following the failure of my headphones.
What thing do you like most/least about it?
It is perfectly suited for listening to mp3 player or laptop.
Comfort and quality of hearing well balanced for this type of program.
Its value for money is good today in 2010, well below its launch price in 2006.
Of course, while folding, it does not fit in the pocket but the sound is at that price. It is a headset and not headphones.
What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
Listening to the source to the ear through a chain that must be balanced. The UR40 does not pretend to be a Stereo headset salon which is located in a different price range, itself very broad and balanced with the quality of the channel in question. Having a link in an unbalanced way or another is detrimental either to listen or to the wallet.
For listening on my channel I have a headphone (Koos for that matter) that is designed for that.
For listening to music on an mp3 compressed sound card or portable laptop, the UR40 is in what we can expect more especially in relation to money 201O
For all the foregoing reasons, I do not regret my choice.
In absolute terms, compared to a real salon Stereo headset, it lacks a lot of precise definition for listening to classical works complex and rich harmonic sound back, for balance against the width of the spectrum is convincing and maintains sound quite natural.
- * For how long have you been using it?
* Did you try many other models before getting this one?
At the time, a headphone Thompson unpretentious but made me promise not to use headphones.
* What thing do you like most/least about it?
Most: The quality for the price (do not saturate, low or present but not pervasive misleading), the folding system for easy storage, it is really light so you forgotten when you wear it.
Minimum: The length of the cable, the header is too wide for long wear around your neck and you can pinch the hair in it ...
* What is your opinion about the value for the price?
For sound: very good. For ergonomics: it's not even ca ...
* Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?
- I used it a day
I read a very good review on the Internet and compromise price / quality looked interesting, I had an Audio Technica ATH3 which lasted ten years and a Technics (reference?) That ended up decomposed after 12 years.
The problem is that can no longer listen to the headphones before you buy.
First bad surprise after purchase, very short cord (1 m?) Must stay longer next to his hi-fi and do nothing!
Two surprises on her: I am not difficult, but I have a walkman headphones with a better definition!
The sound is muffled, not clear, it is difficult to distinguish the instruments in both classical rock) as if the CD was recorded on a listening watch K7 first prize!
Despite the reputation of the brand and good reviews, I brought to the FNAC, it was not stressed but I have had a (no cash refund)
- N / A
- N / A
- N / A
- I use these headphones for 3 weeks. I bought it to replace an old Sennheiser HD560 ovation 2, which is 14. I thoroughly test my headphones prampli "project" on my home stereo high-end, and on my computer. the sound of me terribly. The bass is invasive, it is more of a hum in the background, there is no extreme acute, the instruments are not spars each other, the dynamics is very s limit, the stamps are not instruments at all ... Fidler I did not find any quality in terms of sound reproduction, a point that I think those who have apprcient cost another headphone as mine. However, comfort is good trs. It does not isolate outside noise. I bought 49 including shipping on the net. I am very sorry about my purchase.
- N / A
- N / A
- N / A
- Page: 1