Echo Gina 24
Images
1/25

Thread Echo Gina 24

• 3 replies
  • 4 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Echo Gina 24
anyone have any opinions on this audio interface? ive been reseaching them for months and this one just seems to stick out. The only other option im considering is the aardvark LX6.

any comments would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot.
Tell us more about your exact needs and we'll be able to help you more precisely.
I am using a Gina 20 which worked great with Win98. I purchased a Dell running XP and have been fighting the integrated sound drivers so much, that I'm returning the PC and building my own. XP and Gina seem to have issues with each other, which I learned at www.echoaudio.com. Layla may work better. Let me know if you have any ideas. Good luck to you!

Piper
Gina 24 can manage up to 10 channels at the same time (8 ADAT optical and 2 analog) or 4 (2 s/pdif and 2 analog). I tried an AARDVARK card, but have latency problems and a 2 sec delay in MIDI... it's sound is great, but i prefer ECHO's GINA 24... i used it with an ADAT like interfase for extra channels :twisted:

Quote: anyone have any opinions on this audio interface? ive been reseaching them for months and this one just seems to stick out. The only other option im considering is the aardvark LX6.

any comments would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot.