Vantage 118T user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Made in Korea there are 5 position selector, 2 single and 1 humbucker.
- I love the handle, I'm so comfortable on it, is a former bass player.
light, accessible, I highly recommend for beginners, access to treble is good, I see that special kidney. With single coils I can have a stratovolcano of very good quality, a slight lack of bass can be, but not much.
- Sounds ideal to me, blues, jazz or hard, it is very polyvalente.Je played with a Line 6 amp. I love the sound of the 2nd position with a good crunch Marshall.
- Overall Opinion
- I use it since 1998 and I'm delighted, I tried the Squier and Ibanez, and I prefer this one. value for money is grandiose.Et course I would do this choice.
- This guitar was built in 1995 in Korea. 24 jumbo frets it's a. It is equipped with a humbucker and two single microphones. Knobs: 1 volume, 2 tone. The bridge is "basic".
Wooden handle and the body: no lo s! the quality of the varnish is not fantastic, not many layers ...
The look is trs 90s, head opposite knobs mtalliques ... It is as Strato, it does poorly catgorise m'enfin ... okay .
- The handle is flat, fairly enjoyable. Access in acute enough ais but as I am not a shred, not too believes the above.
It has no knob is ergonomically misplaced.
It is lgre, you are not at Gibson.
In terms of sound, nothing special. I like to test the non-guitar parts, to hear their sustain, listen to their sound ... With this MODEL is far from a Fender, for example. So expect to see with an amp ... A little further down ...
- I think it is well suited to style "distorted" but really ... I think we should change even when microphone to be fully satisfied, because as I said, do not rely on the quality s intrinsques of the instrument. Without being a bit of board, it's not a killing.
The sound is clear trs whatever, I left with his original draft 09/42C is flexible and trs some quack (I understand) No particularity. Changing the slecteur us from his tuft clear sound! In other words, the neck pickup is not very effective.
I tested it on a Marshall and plugs directly into a console with Guitar Rig. In both configurations it is doing that with distos for style Pink Floydien should not even think about it.
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for 4 years. She does give a friend who used it more. She stood at the era 1500 Frs. Personally, I use some trs. It is mainly used to enter the beef with some friends when they come home or scratched back for concerts.
His report quality price is honorable. It is primarily intended for beginners who may have their fingers on it.
Personally, I do not Achteras. Because I find it a bit limited in terms of sound and versatility. But I advise beginners one. Of all we do is fawn over new. But OCCAZ can do a good trs.