Duesenberg D-Caster user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- thick ...
- equilibrium glaring problem ....
- very good
- Overall Opinion
- I would just like to point out here that the guitar is to my taste very unbalanced. It looks a lot next head like a SG but worse. On my old 71 SG once I strap the problem is solved but the problem persists duesenberg. I may be excessive, but for me it's playoff live.
Another point the handle:
previous opinion speaks of a handle end. I find it quite wide. Again compared to my SG comfort is much lower on the handle or duesenberg a side buche that displeases me.
All this is unfortunate in view of the quality violin / finish / sound are impeccable.
- So here I am frankly not where it was manufactured, is in German but then to say that it is manufactured in Germany. I heard that, yes, but I can swear!. It's a thin neck of the strat-style custom shop that I had. It's not a big stick Gibson. 22 frets super accessible to the end, like on an SG!.
Easel classic but this is the most interesting is that mine has 2 pickups single (huge) and a double, the famous Duesenberg Double, 3 position see below for testing the 3-position (you will not be disappointed!) 1 volume control and a tone that is about half of the race, and mixer microphones on the other half! Y 'after a small spring system that can modulate either the volume (to make out or fade in) or is the tone. Two buttons to choose whether you want the volume to be shunted or not with Knob volume (see usage below).
this guitar is a rare beauty, mine is blue, you look, you want to play it: it's hard to move!
- The neck is fabulous, plus the varnish is fabulous, all those who try do not come back! The balance is perfect, access to acute is insulting to other guitars, this is really a success. The sound is amazing, I sold all my other guitars when I tried this one (except my Duesenberg Double Cat is huge, too)
- Then there is the cake .... This guitar sounds incredible .... Benefits:
- 3 sounds great, I mean, ENORMOUS, for simplicity with the various positions and settings, a "Start" 1 "tele" 1 "gibson", plus a small "boost" the volume on the gibson for Solo is very convenient .... The Start sound is a beauty, a good amp is a delight lamps, balanced grain is really beautiful.
- A practice config to death: it puts such a big sound on the amp, it lowers the volume Knob to have a slight crunch and the first ellipsis is Knob bypasses the volume, so you have big sound and forth in a song, if you want to crunch back, hop, the button and it returns to be c___r to crunch. Knob The volume is incredible for that, it is perfect and no loss like all guitars I've had so far (Start, tele, les paul).
- The double is extraordinary and the most surprising is that we have a wonderful Paut "twang" in the middle position.
This guitar is a bomb in sound like the rest, the sustain is excellent, we want to get out of superlatives to describe it.
- Overall Opinion
- it's been 6 months that I have and I can do without. Duesenberg not play on his name to sell but on the quality of its guitars. this is not true of everyone. I defy any Gibson or Fender less than 2500 balls sound like this. I even had a relic Stratocaster (custom shop) that was not 1 minute comparison .... This guitar is made for rock and my Double cat from the same brand for the blues. Try Duesenberg and you will see a little difference ...