Lâg Jet New Vintage JV100 - Sunburst user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Everything has already been said.
I who am used to my Ibanez Wizard II, it was interesting to have a 24 fret another design, very nice for that matter.
The three microphones, once properly adjusted, have a nice review, but not those of a stratovolcano, and above that which can be found on Start low copy number ranges.
Vintage vibrato ... say that I'm using little, and often the shaft (threaded, Teflon provide if you tend to force during tightening) is not installed.
- The handle is nice.
It is very light, which may surprise more than one person. It does not happen with a bad back.
Access to acute is optimal, but again is a matter of taste (a fairly thick heel allows to have better support).
The shape is original (it reminds me of the early models range Godin 90s) and stands quietly in the stratum. It is a more (or less for the purists).
We obtain a sound quite easily, with 5 position selector and volume / tone (I like the simplicity at this level.
On my own, without any particular abuse, varnish sold quite easily. Not enough to shed a tear though.
- For sound, it's a start type sound, so quite difficult for the metal. on the other hand, it is very pleasant to type Juanes songs, funky licks of rock not too bad.
Personally, I had chosen to play the diversity in my group, the other guitarist was using only guitars with humbuckers.
All positions are useful, although I confess I do not really like the microphone is too loud treble.
I use a Line 6 Flextone III and a Marshall Mg, and a Camel Carlton lamps: it happens in all cases.
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for 3 years.
I tried templates strato entry (Squier, Stagg and other) and from them it is over.
This is not my main guitar, but for the price (240 euros at the time), there is nothing to say. And is it worth the trouble to change the pickups on a guitar as entry level?
I would do this willingly purchase today.
Channel Mapple Mapple screwed keys, 24 cases
3 single coil pickups
2 pots of rglage: gnral Volume, Tone gnrale
Vibrato type of strat beginners
- I admit, when I saw this guitar in a store, I flash, I find it beautiful, with an Aesthetics of form (even if it is inspired strats) original TRSR ussia. Sunburst finish with round button mapple is top. Same shape of the head is Russian, which is not always empty (do not you Mister Ibanez!) And I have not tried (unfortunately me). I use a coupon on the internet to get it for me, telling me that for 200 I do not risk much. APRS reception, 1st grip guitar lgre, of balance, not tiring. Making contact with the handle: LA CATA! Thick, round, a real pickaxe handle. Also the frets hang afternoon, the palm of your hand!
- Microphones: 3 Simple Start fawn. Low output level and without attack. Strangely when switching from one another, the diffrence of the trs is not obvious. In addition, the microphone is slecteur trs drive (I thought it to beginners silent bloquJe have tried with lamp amp (Marshall) with multi-lamp effects (Digitech RP 7) nothing works, its hard to leave a nice scratch that, the sound of dpart is so neutral and without any life, there is nothing (except to change the pickups and the s reader, but the handle is worthless, cel is not worth the trouble)
- Overall Opinion
- I used it a few weeks telling me that I would get used to it. But nothing worked (the handle is really too bad, and it is a matter of rglage as it is and without deformation). Now she sleeps in a corner, I dare not even sell it, it would be a scam. Then I look at it, because it's really a pretty face drlesse!
- - Made in China I think.
-24 Frets, 3 single pickups, the guitar is typical strat '
-The bridge is typed strato vintage: it is activated in one direction, to lower the note.
-5-way switch, one volume knob and one tone
C-handle end and fast.
(I put 8 / 10 for the vibrato.)
- Channel pleasant, fast and fine.
-Access to acute impeccable, it was really the margin!
A guitar-very light, very tenable for three hours to rehearse.
Guitar-very plug'n'play, plug, and play! The micro fever is very responsive, I do not play with it almost. With an amp / preamp quality you can go to Lots of configurations.
10/10, versatile set!
- -The guitar suits my style of music. I play grunge, right now a lot of stoner and it's a gem!
-The stuff on which the industry:
Bass amp Peavey Max158 (A bit weird I know ^ ^)
Vox Tonelab SE.
-The sounds of the guitar without the Tonelab is a little too garish in micro acute, what I recommend is to take the microphone and the serious back and we win in the high-definition, while keeping the presence in low.
-No sound with hated, except perhaps with the tone knob to minimum.
I love the micro Acute otherwise.
9 / 10, a small raglage need to be truly optimized.
- Overall Opinion
- "I use this for almost 8 months scratches
"I love the shape, somewhat innovative, it recalls a stratovolcano in little more delirious ^ ^
Rine I really hate.
"I had tried a strato Squier Telecaster Squier one, a Lag Roxanne and Ibanez (RG I think). The Jet has established itself.
-The value is simply staggering.
Yes, I would definitely do it again this election!
- Made in China
2 pots: volume and tonalitbr /> 3 microphones type SSS
Channel and key in Saddle
- The handle is enjoyable trs, CHAC is acute is very well.
Trs good rgonomie sduit admit I'm in shape. Weight level is trslgre and great balance.
But the issue ... how to say you need a good amp for a good sound. Personal I have a Marshall MG30DFX and you feel that lack of heat. Amp lamp when you tell us HOLDS ... But good. But we feel it has potential. I test the mag with a 120-watt Marshall Valvestate and it has seen the trunk.
- I play a lot of Red Hot, I have not PDAL board of Frusciante but the sound is a little cold bofbof MG30DFX.
- Overall Opinion
- I Vienda to have and not had much time to do all my rglages. Otherwise the guitar has an exellent qualitprix report.
I love the shape and sound of a big amp. And I'm a fan of the brand Lag. This is a guitar for guitar confirm on a budget.