Porter and Davies BC Gigster
Porter & Davies announced the launch of the new ‘BC Gigster’similar to the BC2.
The new BC Gigster is made from the same components as the BC2 with fewer features, giving you connectivity to your drum kit whilst playing and recording, allowing you to feel and experience your bass drum through your drum throne. It can be used with both acoustic & electronic drums.
The BC Gigster specification includes:
- Line / Mic, Low Contour & Master volume Controls
- Speakon NL4 connection between Gigster engine & throne (Lead included)
- Choose Mic or Line input (combined XLR and 1/4 “ jack) (more complex mixes can be obtained through an external mixer via the line input)
- XLR Output for PA etc
- Balanced and unbalanced line inputs accepted
- Can accommodate external phantom power from PA or monitor desk
- Encased in steel box with rubber ‘bumper’ end cheeks
- Optional extras are available including the Porter & Davies extra low throne base plus other accessories.
The BC2 comes with an airline specification flight case, phantom power selector, voltage switch and the facility to allow both line or mic input to be mixed together simultaneously with independent control.
Pricing & Availability:
For further details, worldwide pricing and to buy direct on-line from the manufacturer, visit their website at www.porteranddavies.co.uk.