IK Multimedia Releases Amplitube 3.7
IK Multimedia has released version 3.7 of AmpliTube 3 and AmpliTube Custom Shop.
The new version of AmpliTube 3 and AmpliTube Custom Shop welcomes the addition of Officially Certified Jet City Amplification products, the JCA20H and JCA100H amp heads, as well as new two new models of amps, a new cabinet and two new microphone models.
AmpliTube version 3.7 also features a new Authorization Manager that will automatically restore a user’s purchases in the new version, plus allows for offline authorization of the AmpliTube Custom Shop products for computers not connected to the Internet.
- Jet City Amplification JCA20H designed by Michael Soldano – a 20-watt single channel all-tube head.
- Jet City Amplification JCA100H designed by Michael Soldano – a 100-watt dual channel all-tube head.
Other new models in AmpliTube Custom Shop v. 3.7:
- German Gain: based on a popular dual channel, dual mode German engineered high gain amplifier head.
New Microphone models:
- Bottle 563 based on a vintage bottle tube condenser microphone.
- TubeVM based on a popular high-end tube condenser microphone.
- HiAmp: based on a popular British 100 watt dual channel head.
- HiAmp 4x12 Cabinet based on a popular British 4 x 12” cab.
Additional Features in AmpliTube v. 3.7:
- Auto-Restore: Now AmpliTube 3 will automatically restore all previously purchased AmpliTube products. Users no longer have to manually “restore gear” in the Custom shop when switching from previous versions.
- Offline Authorization: When using computers that are not connected to the Internet, the new Authorization manager features an offline procedure to unlock Custom Shop gear models.
- Now compatible with Lion, OSX 10.7.
- Other improvements include a fix for the proper use of touch automation in host DAWs and an issue that was corrupting the default gear models preset.
This version is a free update for current users of previous AmpliTube 3 versions and is available now in the User Area on the IK Multimedia web site