Fxpansion DCAM Dynamics Suite
FXpansion presents a suite of four dynamics plugins.
DCAM Dynamics offers a variety of different flavours of circuit-modelled dynamics processing. The included plugins are suited for effects from taming tricky transients to heavy, sculpting effects and in between. Classic console bus compression and channel limiting amp processors are provided alongside a transient shaper and frequency-selective compressor.
DCAM Dynamics' BusComp and ChanComp are designed to provide 2 staples of studio compression distilled into plugin form.
The EnvShaper plugin offers envelope-style transient control, allowing you to adjust the attack and sustain portions of audio material. Finally, DCAM CrossComp provides frequency-selective compression. Its crossover allows you to compress a specific range of the spectrum and mix it back in with the rest of the signal.
All the DCAM Dynamics processors feature saturation circuits, built-in MIDI learn functionality and a variety of monitoring 'listen' modes. DCAM Dynamics operates at 2x oversampling, with a switchable Hi Def mode for 4x oversampling.
- Circuit-modelled plugin compression suite
- Classic console bus compression
- Channel limiting amp compression
- Envelope Shaper for transients in complex mixes
- Frequency-dependent compression for tone sculpting
- Saturation circuitry modelling
- 2x oversampling with 4x Hi Def mode
- Built-in MIDI Learn for plugin controls
- Secondary side-chain input and full MIDI control in compatible hosts
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
- VST, AU and RTAS plugin formats on Mac OSX 10.6.2 and Windows 7
Pricing & Availability:
DCAM Dynamics is available as a download-only product from the FXpansion web shop! Pricing is USD $99.00, EUR €79.00, GBP £69.00 inc VAT where applicable.
To celebrate the launch of DCAM Dynamics, FXpansion are offering a free version of the DCAM Dynamics' BusComp. DCAM FreeComp is available here.