Ibanez SZ520FM - Transparent Black Sunburst user reviews
- Guitar made in korea
Gibraltar III bridge
Mahogany set neck
Maple table (I think)
22 frets tiny
Microphones ibz / duncan humbuckers X2
Split 3 positions
2 volume 1 tone
- The handle is very comfortable, quite round D, it has a special feature, it is extremely robust. Grants in 13/60 OD loosens the truss rod thoroughly handle does not bend.
Handle so pleasant, the frets are too thin for me, was the twelfth fret was elevated which was curling whatever adjustment.
Heavy guitar like that in place by the strap.
Access to treble resources, with large hand etched body is not enough space to handle.
Damage to the collar raised on my model ..
- My note on the sonority would account only the guitar mics of origins.
Micro no souls, no dynamic, just for the ultra light rock.
Sounds good light.
No I have nothing to say on the microphones, they are really cans.
Once changed to a Seymour HS-8 and I TB10 puts a 8 although deserved.
- Overall Opinion
- I've used 3 years, I've had in 4th guitar.
A very good handle very robust cash without taking the very big big adjustment.
The frets are very thin, you have to love ..
The violin is very good quality! mahogany! It sounds very heavy with a seymour SH8 in rack! At this time the guitar is no longer the same, it goes from poor shovel a guitar that sends heavy.
Many bass sound very dull
Of very good mechanical bills that do not require change.
Easel well be without, it is flat, comfortable although diffuse vibrations but the bridge is flat and the handle has a radius ...
Handle bomb and flat bridge, looking for the error.
So if the string action is good on some, it will be on to other buzzante ca ... And there is nothing to do ...
C is a very good guitar for the metal even if the muzzle of the machine seems not ny.
After having changed the pickups recess.
bridge not suitable for the neck radius
A twelfth fret Raised the box
Frets too thin
If I calculate my note was adding 3 tests and dividing by 3 days get 6.
But what are the origins of microphones gache note, I do not want my account calle fret evil that was probably a fault of mine.
Taking into account a model without fret and moldy after a change of pickups, I put an 8 because it's well worth c is a great guitar with a very heavy sound.
But -2 for the bridge and tiny frets.
- -In which country was it made?
-How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?
22 frets, Seymour Duncan
-What type of bridge?
-What type of race?
- - The handle is it fun?
Mega-cozy, your hand glides well on it! slightly larger than those of the strata ', but much less fat than a les paul! Finally, personally I like!
- Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy?
perfect, no problems
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
so exceptional aesthetics, a very nice shape (see in detail) the other person sees this as a heavy guitar against a Start for example, but personally I find it a good weight
- - They are suitable to your style of music?
I play more rock and metal, and the guitar is perfect for the genre! I find it quite versatile!
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
With a kustom quad 65, and that's a shame for the guitar, the amp breaks because the potential of the guitar! I am currently looking for a tube amplifier for her to cry more = P
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
as said it is a guitar made for rock-metal, I think it's a pretty hot (play naked)! She really has a beautiful sound
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
what I like is its glittering side, typical of Ibanez, they would say that you sing a poem in the ear, a small metallic sound! I really like her! it's perfect for a clean sound!
there is not really that I hate her! However it is not impossible that you should go to the set several times at first, as the strings (especially the 6th) squeak, but that's normal, as is the case for each guitar)!
- Overall Opinion
- - How long have you use it?
- What is so special that you like most and least?
I like the sound, but also its aesthetic marked by its handle with a cardiogram ... his easel, and the input string, and his head split into 3 X 3, not 6, like most ibanez!
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
not so, some Ibanez, but I knew I wanted this guitar because it was aesthetically what I needed, and finally I found the sound I needed!
- How would you rate the quality / price?
Hard to beat! Excellent
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
you think: p
I highly recommend this model of ibanez
- - See above.
- - Channel ultra nice, completely different than the rg series.
- Access to acute perfect.
- A little heavy.
- Is obtained very easily sound good is this for almost any style.
- - Ideally suited to my style of music (rock, blues, hard rock, metal).
- The hot clean and distortion with the neck pickup (Slash, Santana)
- The cutting edge with lots of potatoes in the bridge.
- Overall Opinion
- - Acquired for 1 year.
- The pros:
. excellent violin
. very good sustain
- The -:
- Value for money excellent.
- I would do this choice without hesitation.
- - This guitar was made in Korea t
- There are 22 frets,
2 humbucker Seymour Duncan IBZ
- Volume of both micro and one tone control
selector and the microphone position 3
- SZ mahogany set neck
- - The handle is very enjoyable, a rather large stick that remains enjoyable overgrazing
- CHAC in acute remains generally very faile
- The ergonomics of this guitar is very good weight is more than correct, to which the form is nikel
- - This guitar is well suited to a style of rock music, hard rock and metal can be but I do not play. It is quite ployvalante
- I play with a micro cube amp, do not malaheureusement is a great amp so I can not tell you exactment the true sound of this guitar mairveilleuse. Even on a small amp like the rest of his excellent on so good amp the sound quality should be overgrazing
- Overall Opinion
- I have this guitar for about 1 month
What I like about the scratching sound is what gives
I highly recommend this guitar because the quality / price is great
With the experience I will remake choice is clear