Vigier Excalibur Standard user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
- This is a very cool guitar for the boutique minded guitar musician in mind. This guitar is from a company from France who specializes in the exotic woods exotic tops and hot rodded tones. They have a beautiful look to them with the flamed maple tops and the quilted maple tops and the overall dressing on the guitar. These are some of the most gorgeous guitars that you can find and though they may be a little difficult to find in some countries they are ever expanding their marketing prowess.
- These are very exotic guitars and they have a solid tone that speaks to the hot rotted high gain rock 'n roll player. These are the kind of guitars that are going to get the attention of someone who plays charvel guitars or Jackson guitars and wants to step up to a boutique style guitar. There aren't a lot of dealers in the United States for these guitars but you can find them in some boutique dealers on the East Coast and West Coast.
This one features a basic natural bare wood body and a black pick guard. You have a humbucker in the bridge and two singles is the middle and neck position. Pretty basic HSS setup and not too hard to find great versatile tones with this guitar.
- The tone of these are very hot rotted Fender Strat type tones. If you've ever put a humbucker on a Fender Strat then you basically have that tone. SUHR guitars or Anderson guitars would be a rival or a competition to this guitar maker. These guitars specialize in the beautiful quilted tops and flamed maple tops that you see on some of the exotic guitars from say Paul Reed Smith and some of the custom Fender Strat guitars. These guitars usually are set on alder wood or maybe a mahogany wood or even a bass wood body. They have a great feeling and they're pretty slim and pretty easy to play.
This guitar sounds best to me with any high gain amplifier situation. Since they usually have humbuckers in the bridge position and sometimes the neck position, these guitars will excel at loads of distortion type settings.
The feel of the guitar is more towards the fender side of guitars more than the Gibson side of guides necks. They have a pretty fast neck and a good feel to them and overall are a very well balanced guitar.
- Overall Opinion
- These guitars are not for the budgeted musicians or the beginner musicians. These are pretty expensive guitars because of the exotic wood and the precise build standards. These are gorgeous looking guitars and an excellent sounding guitar for the money. You can find these new online most the times for right around $2700. That is not a cheap guitar but it is right around the range of the good standard or custom Gibson Les Paul. So these are a bit more than a Fender Stratocaster price but more like the range of the Gibson upper-class guitars.
User reviews in other languages
- Excalibur 1998, vigier vibrato.
- run very fast and end, like it or not.
My problem with this instrument for 14 years, which sounds like a Vigier, and I do not.
Or the price is, frankly, if I compare such a EVH 2 times cheaper, it has no soul.
May be a crappy model. and believe me I had or I have the most beautiful guitars in the world.
I have no link with this one.
- Di Marzio pickups, after 10 years with the selector problem, a little short for a professional guitar.
well made electronics, wiring hyper modern for its time.
- Overall Opinion
- 14 years, if ever used in real record, bcp on stage, it is necessary to recognize some versatility, but given the current prices, I prefer to look elsewhere.
- Just by the way, the photo makes trs wrong .... at least mine has a natural finish alder ... ond 0 trs is different from the picture, it is too bellleeee !!!!!
- Bah vigier is made in France of course ..= p
- 24 jumbo frets, the fret zero unbreakable + =) When I bought my micro vigier n'taient not already origins .... she had a X2N in easel, a fast track in a middle and a handle in the Chooper (Di Marzio all .. I almost forgot = d ).... In other words, AC exuded much already ....
but I changed my recement X2N for the tone zone (Di Marzio at tjs) and the bah .... I had the money .. and even more (on the 76th thomann)
-The bridge is a bridge from home Vigier, not the new 2010 ball bearing .. it's the former (the scratch of 98) is in a floating position .. can pull & push ....
- Level knob pa trs is complicated by volume and Tone & 5-way switch ..
- Oula the handle when it comes to home is always moving vigier = d
nan is not quite what I mean by that is incredible .... Cava I know not help you choose ..... but hey have to try to understand ....
is not that there is no truss rod and therefore no adjustment .. tite bar just a carbon .. (Round 90% wood 10% carbon ...)
Note that the sleeve of my exca is thinner than the sleeves of recent exca .... I prefer =)
PS I'm going to put microphones hidden extras yellow ^ ^ (AC zone will tone in white and the other in yellow)
and I would order a new plate of a 4 ... when the transformation is complete I will surely pictures ....
- - The handle as I have already said is really great ... menfin must test it to understand .....
- Trs funny (that one thing I dreaded given that the handle is screwed ...) Access in acute is super ;:!!!! as well as on the handle driver of one of my guitars ....
- Too strong in vigier .. the guitar (PARC alder) is really super lightweight (3 kg) and level ergonomics are all that is or will be p = ... frankly awesome ...
- As a given that my microphone does not at his home I can not really answer this question ....
In any case, with my easel in x2n I had a lot of good Demal found his lead .. 's for a I took a tone zone .... and it became much easier ....
- - I play a lot of hard rock instrmentale .. shred .. ba and I must admit it surprised me .... labestiole ergonomic level is fantastic with my new config and I love it too micro ;:::!!!!!!
- I live in my branch rack .. tubefex peavey tube preamp that I use multi-effects and also in a power amp to a Peavey Classic Series 50/50 lamp ... and a Hughes & Kettner cabinet .... level effects can be seen as the AC range from the small shreddeur .... chorus delay reverb ....
- I use some of its clear .... I use crunch and lead sounds ....
- I love the sound of the tone zone crunch .. to play the RONDAT etc. .. (Against AC but requires rigor in the game = s) the lead sound a little style Cristophe Godin, Ron Thal ....
- Overall Opinion
- - I use it myself for a few already (within 5 or 6, by the ...)
- The more .. c all the scratches ... and the least is that it has no floyd .. What my Vigier 2000 vibrato floating is more than enough to do what we want with .... history is to make some fantasies that I have the AIM ronthal a floyd ....
As a usual-my .. I only tried a custom vigier exca in store and I just ca .....
- I pay 899 payment by vigier .... In other words, the ratio quality price is super mega gnial too ....
- I refer surely the choice .... For in fact have APRS ressay other exca in custom shop, I find my aa exca something n'on what not (ask me what it is .... and I think it ' is just because it's mine, it's been ca ...)
will run all try vigier where you can ... you will not be disappointed ............................................ ...........................
IL OOOO EEEEE VV EEEEE RRRR I VVI GGG
ILOOVV EEEE EEEEE RR GG I VVIG
I OOOO LLLLLL VVV VVVVV EEEEE EEEEE RR I GGGGG I
I LOVE VIGER wholesale ...
edit :..... roo hate .... my beautiful trick shit .. Yet jel'avais well done as it should