Fender Deluxe Acoustasonic Tele - 3-Color Sunburst user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Fender Acoustasonic Stratocaster
Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
Handle modern C
Medium jumbo frets 21
1 Micro Twisted Tele neck position on Singlecoil
Fishman Piezo Pickup 1
- Light guitar, the neck is a delight, although I prefer to handle more "flat" in my Start.
- Very versatile in his "electric" as much as in his "sound". The central position of the micro leaves me more perplexed on the other hand ... I have not found a real interest to mix the two sounds ...
Used with an amp Hughes & Kettner Tube 50 with two microphones.
- Overall Opinion
- Used to repeat a year and concerts.
- The "Tele Acoustasonic" combines the design of the Telecaster with technology "Fishman Aura".
This technology is unique in restoring the tone and resonance inherent in a case of acoustic guitar. This is a set mounted on a piezo Fishnan easel rosewood glued to the soundboard of the instrument, the body ends up making a hollow sound and impressive acoustic preamp AURA!
The neck pickup is the lipstick Fender guitar modified for this.
- Ash body with central beam spruce
- Maple neck (profile "C")
- Rosewood (radius: 241 mm)
- 21 FrettesEléments metal placed across the shaft at specified intervals. Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 1 single coil "Custom Shop Twisted Tele" (neck) and a Fishman Piezo Sensor
- Micro Switch with 3 positions:
Position 1. neck pickup
Position 2. neck pickup + piezo
Position 3. piezo
- Motorsports Fender / Ping
- a bit thick but ... the fact that serious for my taste!
Access to acute is no problem, we're really in the configuration of the Telecaster.
The big foot is the Y-cable provides! It allows me to swing the piezo through a chorus in the mixer and the lipstick directly into my Fender Superchamps XD I finally transplanted into the table via its output line-out.
A single exit on the guitar, but a small swith to switch from mono to stereo.
It therefore accepts a very good one Jack mono amp maintaining the mix between the sound, unlike the Godin A6 Ultra with which I hesitated.
- That's exactly what I was looking for! A true acoustic sound of a solid body electric with a microphone when you need it. The versatility in its purest forms.
In addition she is beautiful! adding to her .... not kidding! But do not take anything away either!
I confess that in fact the acoustics are bluffing.
I tried other guitars of this type (Godin A6 Ultra) but I think the Aura is a great job in this guitar.
- Overall Opinion
- A little month! I know it's not much, just enough for a thunderbolt!
Very well crafted, made in Mexico, I do not blame him as a little light Gigbag ... I'm going to buy a fly!
For 800 euros with a 4 year warranty! There's only happiness.