Orange Launches the 2-channel OR100
Orange has announced that it will be using the Winter NAMM show as a platform to launch the all-new twin channel OR100
It will be the first OR model to feature two channels of 100 watts.
Inspired by the ‘Pics Only’ models from 1972, the new Orange OR100 features a HF Drive circuit as well as a valve driven FX loop, foot-switchable boosts and independent EQ. The amp's output can be switched between 100, 70, 50 and 30 watts.
- 100/70/50/30w Class A/B head
- 2 channels
- Valves: 4xECC83/12AX7, 1xECC81/12AT7, 4xEL34
- Speaker Outs - 1 x 16 Ohm cabinet connected to the 16 Ohm output
- 1 x 8 Ohm cabinet connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
- 2 x 16 Ohm cabinets each connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
- Size 55x27x28cm (21.65x10.63x11.02in)
- Weight 23.84kg(52.139lb)
To see the OR100, visit Booth 4890 in Hall C at the upcoming Winter NAMM
Viewers of this article also read...
- Detunized releases "Guitar" Live Pack "Guitar" is the latest Live library made by Detunized´s lead sound designer Stephan Marche.
- Lightning Boy Audio “Bolt Bender” Tube EQ Lightning Boy Audio (LBA) recently announced the latest addition to its pedal FX line, the “Bolt Bender”, Tube EQ.
- Modtone MT-PT1 Chromatic Tuner 2 ModTone's Chromatic Tuner 2 features a multi-color LED display, a bright blue note readout with green “in-tune” marker.