Add this product to
  • My former gear
  • My current gear
  • My wishlist
Focusrite Scarlett2 Solo
Images
1/106
Focusrite Scarlett2 Solo

USB audio interface from Focusrite belonging to the Scarlett 2nd Generation series

Write a user review or Ask for a user review
Reviews
Price engine
Classified Ads

Thread thinking, help me please

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 thinking, help me please
Hello: ) I'm beginner in recording have recorded one film audio with bad mic. So decided to buy new one. Bought sennheiser e835 but with balanced cable makes no good voice, nor input gain. Decided not to turn just to unbalanced cable But to buy interface to record voiceover like professional. Thinking of Scarlett solo but viewed reviews and many of them said it has cracked voice issues hassles and blue screens. Especially on windows. Simon(technical support here) told some of them tips how to treat those issues saying it was guilt of cheap amd processors. I really don't want to have those issues maybes someone can tell on windows 8, on Asus intelcore i5 and i3( my friend owns i3 with whom I record ) will focusrite solo run properly without those issues?)) please answer I need your help
Hey kalamoni,

This will work on intel machine you just need to download the correct drivers. They can be found at Focusrite.com/downloads

Best regards,

Alex Bull // Focusrite Technical Support