UVI String Machines
UVI releases String Machines - a hybrid instrument forged with the analog imprint of 11 string synthesizers.
- Sounds with character reproduce "the analog grunge and warmth of yesteryear"
- Access to presets and preset layers
- Dual layers. Select the machine and the associated sounds
- No loading time when switching machines and sounds
- Shape your sounds using authentic analog-modeled filters, envelopes, and LFOs
- Experiment with the step modulator
- Samples recorded in 24/96 khz with Prism convertors, mastered to perfection and converted to 16/44.1 kHz.
- Included machines: Korg Poly Ensemble PE2000, Eko Stradivarius, Siel Orchestra, Excelsior Strings Synthesizer K4, Logan String Melody, Crumar Performer, Elka Rhapsody, Solina String Ensemble, Yamaha SS30, ROLAND RS-505 & VP-330.
Thanks to the free UVI Workstation 2.0.5 (mandatory version to run String Machines properly), String Machines can work:
- as a stand-alone instrument, compatible with Mac & PC
- as a VST, AudioUnit, RTAS and MAS plug-in. iLok required.
$99 | 89 €