JB Systems K-80
fabloom fabloom
Publié le 07/11/06 à 00:57
I use this forum for 6 years she used to mix in my room but for a small party in his dining room (30m2) or sound to an area in a small room for about fifty people (family birthday / small party in the works of my box) it goes more than adequate although it is not their functions. In fact I think if you have a bar, fixed you will find a good forum for cheap with the k80

what I love about it is that the sound coming out is good, (I have a 15-band equalizer 2 times but no use with it as the answer of the speaker is neutral). since I have all my friends dj who went home with the same equip themselves: why spend more?

I had the opportunity to test several other products: jbl control, the Fostex ... but given the value for money I chose the K80, if one day I ride a REAL home studio but I would do the comparison with premium.

Looking back and knowing what I subjects them for 6 years, I would do the same choice without hesitation, I have only one regret: that did not make a JBSystems chti subwoofer to go with becaufe with 2 80w rms for both acute and medium and subwoofer for bass behind I'd be the king of oil