Mesa Boogie 1x12 Thiele
Mesa Boogie 1x12 Thiele
blaez_minkoff blaez_minkoff

«  Excellent »

Publié le 12/17/08 à 11:07
It is a bass reflex cabinet closed back (but closed the rear with a wind front) with a Celestion C90 (12 "- 8 Ohm - 90 watt).

I have a jack between the rear, models the latest issue in it 2.
The mine is not exactly like the picture (logo mesa and fabric protection are those of the old models).

I use it for 2 years with a JCM900 and a tlcaster. I play on the clean channel with gain at max (the sound does not crunch when I attack).

Before I had a Marshall 1960A cabinet. It was very boring because very large and difficult to transport. Moreover, with Marshall cabinet I found my sound mushy and not very specific on.
Since I changed my 1960A for this cabinet:
- I have a specific on her and well balanced with serious Defines.
- It hears better RPTE. So I can play softer and safeguarding; our ears.
- On record is a revolution, I no longer need qualiser my guitar to make it out of the mix.

In short, this speaker since I found my sound and I love my amp head.
240 of opportunity is fantastic. I do not blame him.