Ecler HAK 310
Ecler HAK 310
djjoe-italia djjoe-italia
Publié le 04/29/07 à 19:48
Hi to all I Posed this table since mnt 8 d in me and am very SATIF ... then for the ki di ke for the long haul .. its not the Be it the trope of the technique I fe scatch then this imaaginer ke the table hard and I did not change either koi ke (j Advent Rodec had a box mix and I have my peter cross 3) and ICICI ke no slab crak crak no dan cross at all ... So I like well cut the eq ful ergonomics be simple to use ... be strong enough Estetique nothing to say that the scope table vo ...

I do it again the same choice if s props a remake or I will take just hak 380 pk eternal cross it al ke c I also managed to fit the 310 (the draft) May no prob normal way c c c pro ecler nothing to say! !