Ecler Smac Pro 20
Pictocube Pictocube

«  The tough ... »

Publié le 03/27/08 à 12:39
See below ...

Trs conventional configuration, the buttons are quite close but it is a compact console ...
The faders are sturdy, the qualiseur is good. As against the cross fader is not configurable.

The sound is good even if it blows a little (at the same time it is not new). The VU nitre up quickly in the red but in fact do not care ...

I have for about 3 years but I used very little, just to mix with Traktor other time. What I like is that it is compact and that I regret is that it is not suitable for scratching (I want a plate but if I have to buy back a mixer will cost a candy ) ... I do not do it again this choice but I think my next investment will be in the Contents of the same brand.