Reloop Effex.2
Reloop Effex.2
yyougoz yyougoz
Publié le 01/11/07 à 13:36
Table 2 is a voice (phono / line)
2 master
a recoord
out a send / return
RCA jack conection
2 peti effect (flanger nikel I love it!) And a turn serving really is nothing (by a mix of the htek or not it will be apersoi lol)

Yes very simple buttons are big enough and well spaced to one another (it is for her that I have taken my + dj console mk2)
I forget the manual bin to open it again!

Great sound for my by the equalizer and very effective (with the kill like a small intrupteur fighter!)
I have the breath a little but I think it came from my DJ console

I use it for tonight (5am already running!) And j'la vriament is good (to be said that the change of my bst activated 7!)
against the bpm counter by my laugh well done! 130 has a stroke and then not .. it is not his! rflchi it a bit and pui ... 78! same virtual dj quick and reliable on this + pts

the price should not s'atendre a small miracles, but wishes that come true!

with Esperia I hope to me by pushing evolve by the
basically it's a very good restaurant to mix in good condition but not + (what it says for beginners I find it worth)
I also like (a instead of small diodes that flash on the other tables in the digital control LED red!)