Urei Dj 1601
Urei Dj 1601
Ray-Me Ray-Me
Publié le 11/05/08 à 15:24
The characteristics for all is already said

Simple to learn, the only things that can destabilize the departure is that EQ can not agree in the headphone (that is to say that if you drop or assembles the EQ in the headphones the sound does not change ), there is just a knob to select the headphone if one prefers to hear high or low or normal sound ...
there is something else also is that there is no notch on the EQ 0 point ... in hindsight ... I prefer personal

No breath, the EQ is more than effective ...

otherwise it is more than 2 years that I have this table before I regularly changing table I pass on crap brands sold to Darty, the numark (matrix2, EMF260, DXM 06), ecler smac pro, pioneer DJM600, vestax I know what it was a mixer a bit golden ...

Finally all that to say that when I mix on the table the first time I rediscovered all my sounds, it's really the strong point of this table a quality audio I've ever seen. ..

I use it for 2 years, I love the audio quality, what I like least ... I really do not see it too has a beautiful face and the VU meters blue red white a bit of chauvinism. .. LOL

The report price is Excellent quality when you see the price of Pioneer (the market reference dj just because you see everywhere) is frankly abuse ... next table provided in the test series Korg "zero" , and Allen & Heath Xone42

with the exprience and have yet to test another table after you had it, bah I will ever frankly that choice without hesitation ...