[NAMM] CME launches the XKey ultra slim keyboard
CME unveiled at NAMM the Xkey, a new generation of USB MIDI keyboard controller with polyphonic aftertouch.
The CME XKey can be used with an iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone, an Android tablet/smartphone, the Microsoft Surface Pro as well as a Mac or a PC.
It uses a MIDI USB port which powers the keyboard and allows for future updates.
- 25 standard size keys
- Velocity sensitivity and polyphonic aftertouch
- USB MIDI compliant
- PitchBend buttons with pressure sensitivity
- Modulation button with continuous MIDI control data
- Octave +/- and Sustain buttons
- USB powered
- Firmware updatable via USB, ready for new features
- Height: 5.31 inches (135 mm)
- Width: 15.27 inches (388 mm)
- Depth: 0.62inches (16mm)
- Weight: 1.32 pounds (600g)
More information available at www.cme-pro.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Waves introduces IR Live convolution reverb Waves announces the availability of IR Live, a convolution reverb plugin designed for both live and studio situations, with an introductory price.
- [NAMM] Apogee Duet and Quartet for Mac and iPad Apogee will launch in february a new version of the Duet audio interface and the update of the Quartet interface for using with iOS devices.
- [NAMM] Avid and Abbey Road Studios song contest Avid and Abbey Road Studios are looking for three songs or tracks, as chosen by industry hitmakers, to get mixed and mastered at Abbey Road.