Evolution Mk-225c
Evolution Mk-225c
Tamino Tamino
Published on 05/19/03 at 06:09
I needed a master keyboard taking up much space, I found my happiness with this one.
Less than 48cm X 20 cm, it is fitted to 8 wheels / controllers assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels, two keys select octave practices.

The installation is more than simple supply and usb midi cable (included), but it also works with a MIDI cable and a DC classic. Sustain pedals possible.
A driver comes to grate the controllers, etc ... Nickel it works right away, without making head.
The keyboard is comfortable, that's exactly the type of product that suited me.

Manual in French, clean.

I recently, so I Reserved my opinion on a long PERIOD.
Regarding the price (129 euros), I still find it a bit expensive for the electronic hardware manufacturing with a cot in a factory in Southeast Asia should be around the area of not much, but I must admit that it is complete.
For those who have little space, the keyboard ch'tiot IDAL.
There is no competition in the tiny keyboards, difficult to weigh the Comparet.