BST Symbol 24
BST Symbol 24

3-Channel Mixer from BST belonging to the Symbol series.

kirsham kirsham

«  Well to begin »

Publié le 01/07/11 à 02:03
Audience: Beginners
3-way one for the microphone (XLR set)
see the 2 remaining I can connect my 2 vinyl turntables cd turntables and my 2

good at treble but decreases at low (surely be regulated with a box)
while RCA (poor quality)
not affect

Very easy to use

obtained without a manual but not necessary

all is very well positioned and easily accessible

equalizer is not very good, low cut as the medium ....

if it introduces the breath? I do not think that was true I did not stink but appearing in any case it is very clear with my vinyl turntables dns-1000

I use it for 6 or 7 months

I use good quality cables too which would jack the property, problems they are very poorly welded and the master output sizzles ......
fortunately they are an outlet for returns scenes

the table is filled only cable and component (mainly resistance) are not very accurate

I is not try other tables.

what I like most is its simplicity

value for money .... a bit expensive but still facing the empty crap 2voix ibizasound it goes again.

I would do if this election? if I is less than 80 € Yes, if I wait a bit for me a better buy