BST Activ 206
BST Activ 206

4+ Channel Mixer from BST belonging to the Activ series.

hazure hazure
Publié le 06/29/06 à 09:07
It is rack (19 inches), the first good point, trs versatile with its 13 channels on channel 9, all outputs are RCA record output + 1, very practical indeed, the entire rear re of the table, the four mic inputs are jack, plus DJ mic XLR on the top, the relatively qualiseur prcis, it is more rglage team of serious medium, high, + gain on each input.

Nothing wrong about this, all functions are very easy accessible, the esttique gnral is well thought over potentiomtres buttons are different colors, handy too.

I never noticed the slightest breath since I use it, even the master background, it is not equipped with qualiseur gnral, but it would be pointless as it yad j on each of the rglages adecoit between, trs good ffective elsewhere.

I've had six years without ever having had any problem, yet I do not bring him any special care. I prfaire on this table is its versatility, connecting five micros possibility for me to do the discomobile is really convenient when I sing a group of people (eg at weddings ), while keeping the mine for animation. When sthtique gnral, there is nothing wrong.
Cons: non frankly I have not found.
I was using before another table of the same brand, but more simplistic, but nothing to do with it
if I had to replace it today I think I would do the same choice, in any case, I say congratulations for the BST Russianness this table.je am not a 10/10 principle, but on September 1 / 10 MRIT well.