BST Symbol 26
BST Symbol 26

Symbol 26, 4+ Channel Mixer from BST in the Symbol series.

monsieurzouzou 09/25/2005

BST Symbol 26 : monsieurzouzou's user review

• Partager
Rackable, 4 channels 9 inputs, XLR and jack for the microphone, 3-band EQ on each way, 3 outputs: master, booth and record. No effect.

Super easy to use, no need manual for this kind of table, in fact I have ever read! The knobs are soft, smooth this level the share they are not super linear, but poses no problem for the mix.

No breath, if we leave from the dusts settle over time, do not forget to clean up some selectors, which I think is normal, a gust of air gun and bomb circuit and r is gl.
The equalo are quite francs (-24dB +12 dB).
Personally, I blame him only two: the cross fader is quite ill-conceived (the sound level increases too much) and auto beat comparator (an LED that flashes inland with the tempo, and a diode green lights when the beat are calluses) compltement gadget that seems as unhelpful.

I use it for several years (I remember how much).
most robustness, CHARACTERISTICS rpondant the needs of the animation of accessories, prices, well think prcoute (shuffled master / cue).
the least: the crossfader and auto beat comparator (gadget).
The report qualitprix is ​​excellent.
If I returned my beginners in DJing, I would do this choice because IDAL to get your feet wet.