Expelec Mix 003C
Expelec Mix 003C
Djloziks Djloziks
Publié le 11/05/06 à 08:04
This analogue console 12 is rack, we find 3-way, 3 outlets and a micro headphone jack, the connections are RCA type. Unfortunately, we do not find effects on the mixer (it dates ...).

The general configuration is very simple, so that even I, when I got the analog console (we gave it to me for my first ...), I would end up like I always had this mixer! I do not know what is meant by the usual functions, if this is the ease of access settings to change, so it is very practical too. When the manual ... I can not give an answer on it ...

My low level that I know nothing of what is transparent, the breath and the equalizer, I'm sorry, but I'll be really happy if someone could tell me!

I have this analog console for over 2 years, what I like most is this very simplicity and the idea of ​​practice ... I can not repprocher such a model as his date of paruption ... It gives me my first console and I will very soon invest in my second ... I know nothing of the price, but if we can have this console now, the price must be extremely inexpensive and it can always be nice when we really began to have this kind of console that is both simple and convenient!