3 vynil inputs, 2 microphone inputs and 7 aux inputs
3 output and one for monitor
2 rec output
An input/output for effects
inputs are RCA and XLR
outputs are RCA and XLR
You can set gain high bass and effects for every channel.
Power supply is external, and the panel with the rear jack can be mounted underneath
DJ Star is in my opinion a very good mixer
Easy to use and good long linear pots
I'd like to buy another one if i fine it.
Nothing bad about the sound, no equalizer but thats ok.
- How long have you use it?
I used it 8 years without problems.
- What is so special that you like most and least?
I liked the slider along, but less the lack of medium tone control.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Yes i tried DJM600
- How would you rate the quality / price?
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Yes i'd like to have another.