Gemini DJ CS 02 pro
Gemini DJ CS 02 pro

CS 02 pro, 4+ Channel Mixer from Gemini DJ.

Dj-max 10/25/2009

Gemini DJ CS 02 pro : Dj-max's user review

• Partager
Is Rack? Apparently yes ^ ^

What is the type of connection (RCA, Jack, XLR ...)? So, RCA Jack

An effects section intgre is it? Yes, but I personally do not find any effect trs effective I can not use trs. I activate more than one effect on a single track that it increases the sound and do not s'teint: / fader down even background music continuously with the effect, and I still have not solve this problem succeeded: /

How many lanes, bus attendant, of dparts, returns ...)? So five ways I know how many exit (12 I think), trs good for these five ways ^ ^ (to connect multiple decks and a computer will niquel)

Configuration gnrale Is it easy? Trs trs simple can of time I managed to tame the bte ^ ^

The manual is clear and sufficient? Not have to open it ^ ^, I guided

The usual functions are they easily accessible? Like the rest very easy

At the sound plutt not bad, not breathing at the moment, no squeaky knob, except a small problem in that song are apparent I do not know why at the moment. The sound diminishes when I put in modo Stereo, end has to come from my amp I think.

How long have you use it? was going to do a 4 months prs can I buy from occazion

Have you tried many other models before acqurir? A single table a gemini 7000FX, not at all in the same range.

What is the particular feature you like best and least?

Plus: The number of votes and input, the look, and sound
Monk: The effects an unnecessary can

How do you report qualitprix? Trs good for me I got 200 euros for hand and still under warranty

Exprience with, you will do again this choice? No I do not think, not enough opportunity, I think probably go to Pioneer, or A & H. ecler

I advise everyone to the table even those who want to mix with several plates and do not want to spend a lot