Numark CM 200fx
Numark CM 200fx

4+ Channel Mixer from Numark belonging to the CM series.

tico31 tico31
Publié le 05/16/09 à 02:41
Rackable with effects very nice!

Very easy to use, no need to record, everything is at hand and manual in french

A few blows but once it is music means nothing

Am I the only one who bought this mixer?? lol
I currently own this table and a home DJM3000 pionneer! (And yes ...)
To be honest, I find "likeable"!

Many inputs (and outputs), opportunities to connect four microphones! the effects are nice but mostly for voice.
I am using this table for animation birthday, outdoor, small private parties and I never had any problems. I do not compare to my djm3000 because it's impossible!

Some defects: it is a little out of breath but a DJ mixer with the possibility of connecting five micros, it's rare!

In fact, to abstract the physical design of the CM200 is good, it is very sturdy! Very good choice for those wishing to start in the PA or the pros who want a good coffee table has it all!